We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

[Rant incoming]

Can you all stop that "when will new version come, which cars will be added, can you add this car". Just be happy that there's a patch which gets updated once in a while, with imo high quality stuff.

And you all pretend like it's easy to get the resources, time and skills to add "a random car of which I found a 3d file on the internet". All of this takes time. Let Mitko and his team work on it, download and admire. This thread is filled with "add this add that", just request it if there's an exisiting TDU mod of it or don't request anything. Please.

Just install it over 1.4

And, My new PC is finally up and running! GTX 780, 32GB Corsair Vengance DDR3 RAM, Some 8 core Intel I7 (I'm usually an AMD CPU Guy so their naming system confuses me!), Corsair CX600M PSU, Asus Z97M Plus Mobo and 2 TB of SSD Storage all wrapped up in a Corsair 230t Case :)

Man "Autopack" is main name of this project. Just every single part have different name, wich show what cars are added at the pack. Allways when we release next part we include all released parts at this archiv or install file. You can play online with it - that is the main idea of the project.Somethimes you can have problems because of the people wich don't use Autopack, but that not mean that the pack is not accesible for online playing. The important thinks is that every single file at the pack is needed to work this project. Enjoy the game and see you after new year.

PS: Happy holidays to all of you, guys we will see us again after new year...

This pack should not interfere with UCP 0.4 in any way? So none of the cars from UCP will be removed because of this pack having its own "common_car.bnk" file (the "Road Pack" has the UCP cars in the "common_car.bnk" file already).

Is there anyway to add other cars to the games files (without having to replace it with an existing car in the game)? Cause my friend loves the RX-7, but the only one available is a mod that replaces the Ginetta F400 with the RX-7.

I would also like to add the Audi R8 LMX (in the Chicken Patch), but it is not compatible with the Road Pack.