We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 : AutoPack ver. 1.73 "Serenity Pack" (07/09/2016) - 8 new cars !!!

StarGT

Sorry for the offtopic guys but since this is one of the most active TDU2 threads I think I might have a better chance at getting some replies than in other threads. :o

@Miktop81, StarGT or anyone else: Can someone please tell me if it is possible to add new rims to a car with TDU2VPE without replacing the ones in the "rims" folder? (I mean adding new rims that will be available to choose when you buy a car in the dealership or change them in the tuner shops).

I'm asking this because after unpacking the game for the first time (no mods added yet, except a GPS mod) I wanted to add some new rims to one of my Ferrari 430 Scuderias, but after replacing the default ones in the "rims" folder I noticed that every 430 Scuderia has those same rims, and even in the dealership if I go to try to buy another 430 Scuderia the only rim available to select is the one I "added" by replacing the files in the "rims" folder. :fp: (I have backups for everything so no problem, but I need to know how to do this)

Man this question you need to ask binbow, because i can't add new rim's for the cars. At my pack have 1 car with added rims because she haven't any rims, but this job was doned by Xarlith. Sorry

Do you still need the original zonda c12 roadster rims?

I have a backup of all TDU2 original cars (high, med, interiors, rim) so if you need something please tell me . ;)

Have you guys already chose the cars included in the dream pack part 2?

This is my guess list (not wish list) for 7 cars that will be included in the part 2: :D

1 - Koenigsegg Agera (confirmed)

2 - Lamborghini Veneno

3 - MacLaren P1

4 - Hennessey Venom GT

5 - Infiniti G37S Coupe

6 - Bugatti 16C Galibier

7 - Bentley Continental Super Sport

Abouth C12 roadster rims - no man bart kramer send me the files. Abouth your list of cars - no you don't guess man ;) maybe only for 2 or 3 cars :P

Man this question you need to ask binbow, because i can't add new rim's for the cars. At my pack have 1 car with added rims because she haven't any rims, but this job was doned by Xarlith. Sorry

I did that already but then I deleted it from his thread because his thread is usually not as active as this one and since you guys work with this stuff I thought you might now. I'm going to ask binbow then, thanks Miktop81 and thechickeneater. :)

Guys i'm really excited for the new dreampack part 2 :yay:

In the meantime i think i've found another little bug, i did what mitkop said i've duplicated the "atom_500.bnk" gauge to add gauges to FERRARI FXX and BMW S1000RR.

For the Ferrari the gauge works perfectly, but for the BMW the gauge is not correctly calibrated, i mean that the pointer of the gauge is out of range in high rpm.

I hope you understand what i mean, you should try the BMW S1000RR with the atom 500 gauge and tell me if you see what i mean. Thanks.

I did a screenshot that show you the "bug" with gear one for example[ATTACH]23643[/ATTACH]

Do you still need the original zonda c12 roadster rims?

I have a backup of all TDU2 original cars (high, med, interiors, rim) so if you need something please tell me . ;)

Have you guys already chose the cars included in the dream pack part 2?

This is my guess list (not wish list) for 7 cars that will be included in the part 2: :D

1 - Koenigsegg Agera (confirmed)

2 - Lamborghini Veneno

3 - MacLaren P1

4 - Hennessey Venom GT

5 - Infiniti G37S Coupe

6 - Bugatti 16C Galibier

7 - Bentley Continental Super Sport

I think the Murcielago LP640 is very high possibility. I asked Mitko why some id's weren't opening on the VPE and he said that he locked the Agera because it will be released soon, but the murcielago is also locked.

Edit: Forgot to say that is a really good list. I'd personally like to see the 257mph SSC Ultimate Aero

Keep doing your awesome work, you guys are amazing, you've done so much more than the developpers of this game, i'm really happy that such a good community of modders exist and everyone should say at least thanks to you for all the hours spent to modding that game :clap:

But i think that is human nature to be always unsatisfied, so don't listen to people that always make wishes or requests and keep moving forward :btup

I personally think the Carrera GT is better than the 918. They are both good, but the Carrera GT I've played in more games with. Besides, Paul Walker had a Carrera GT.

EDIT: I think there's probably just going to be the Agera, there are no models for the Agera R, unless Star just decides to convert the one from The Crew, because otherwise with the existing Agera model, there would be a lot of changes to be made for the model (the spoiler, the textures, etc).

I personally think the Carrera GT is better than the 918. They are both good, but the Carrera GT I've played in more games with. Besides, Paul Walker had a Carrera GT.

EDIT: I think there's probably just going to be the Agera, there are no models for the Agera R, unless Star just decides to convert the one from The Crew, because otherwise with the existing Agera model, there would be a lot of changes to be made for the model (the spoiler, the textures, etc).

He dont need convert it ;)

Its just add the body parts of the Agera R to the one the already are made by he I think is just spoiler and the "R" Badge and interior and I think also the front bumper and dont forget the Spoiler move.

I dont mod to a long time but I already made some mods more boring in 1H he is a expert he do that in 59Min ehehhehee (Just kidding) mayby 45min ;)