We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 6 Mobil 1 Car Pack

superhyper

Another month, time for another FM6 car pack! This time it includes the following cars:

2015 Xbox One:1

07367de2-2fb1-4af2-8195-360215b774e3.jpg?n=FM6_December_Mobil_1_Car_Pack_Koenigsegg.jpg

2016 Mercedes S or C class coupé

05bef34e-dad9-4b93-a173-a01738149d10.jpg?n=FM6_December_Mobil_1_Car_Pack_Mercedes.jpg

A 1990 Chevy Indycar thing

ebbc87d1-6947-4891-8ba2-59eedb5eaadb.jpg?n=FM6_December_Mobil_1_Car_Pack_Lola.jpg

A bathtub called 1963 Ferrari 250LM

252bd86f-a588-4cbb-87d9-327f6eb6f9ad.jpg?n=FM6_December_Mobil_1_Car_Pack_Ferrari.jpg

Another aussie car, an 1988 Commodore

22038d63-2589-4d02-823a-8bacbb77af9c.jpg?n=FM6_December_Mobil_1_Car_Pack_Holden.jpg

A hnnnnnnnnnng

9c90ef67-c856-4713-9094-b6223fff9978.jpg?n=FM6_December_Mobil_1_Car_Pack_Mazda.jpg

And a Bel Air

e1abfa65-c9ed-4167-a66b-369508537b69.jpg?n=FM6_December_Mobil_1_Car_Pack_Plymouth.jpg

Another decent car pack, haven't been disappointed in the season pass yet :nods: Here's the full real car list :lol:

2015 Koenigsegg One:1

2016 Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Coupé

1990 Chevrolet #30 Douglas Shierson Racing Lola T90/00

1963 Ferrari 250LM

1988 Holden VL Commodore Group A SV

1991 Mazda #62 Mazda Motorsport RX-7

1958 Plymouth Fury

But that looks like it'll be awesome fun. The Bel Air is just cool. The Holden looks like it'll be crazy powerful if you upgrade it. 250LM, need I say more? IndyCar, meh, gotta keep the Muricans happy. Merc is :drool: and the One:1 is crazy so it's good. :hmmm:

Out of the car's I'd actually be able to enjoy driving without drifting/wheel spinning everywhere it the Holden, and it's good them "Oh so Bland" look's of the late 80's - early 90's mixed with the oh so crazy body kit you'd expect! Just the sort of thing that turns me on*...

The Holden is like a Lotus Carlton no?

Nope, it's it's bigger brother the Senator, albeit with a slightly different front end. :)

*Car wise, geez...

I've not been on to check if this out, but they snuck in the first gen Silvia into the game with the last car pack, for free. :)

[ATTACH]24410[/ATTACH]

While not announced for the update' date=' eagle-eyed players found the car in an unusual place: in the game’s career mode. Gamers will need to enter Volume 1 of the career, select any of the series, and then chose the Classic Compact division. Here, you can purchase a pre-tuned version of the CSP311, tuned to the top of E Class, though the parts can be removed afterwards. The car has a fully explorable ForzaVista model, and can have its bumpers removed.[/font']

Source: GT-Planet

Odd that it can only be gotten that way but hey ho, whats not to like!

BADNED did tease that thing over at Forzacentral but nothing official has been said, but they do have this "Heavy Metal Affliction" - series running on FM.net and they've said that 2 cars of the pack will be featured in it this month. The latest HMA story is about a newer Silvia so people are already assuming that we'll be getting a Silvia car pack :p There has also been rumors about Fujimi Kaido returning, but no matter how hard I want to believe, it just seems a bit too unlikely :lol:

BADNED did tease that thing over at Forzacentral but nothing official has been said, but they do have this "Heavy Metal Affliction" - series running on FM.net and they've said that 2 cars of the pack will be featured in it this month. The latest HMA story is about a newer Silvia so people are already assuming that we'll be getting a Silvia car pack :p There has also been rumors about Fujimi Kaido returning, but no matter how hard I want to believe, it just seems a bit too unlikely :lol:

That's the dream man, I can't believe there's no Asian cars in game >.<