We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your desktop!

Eudemon

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No! We should all drive on the left, as we ruled almost the whole world ;)

Even if 3/4 of the world drives on the right!

Anyway, I don't think this should go on anymore as this could turn into a massive world debate about right and lefties.

(haha Sensei, I said debate :p - sorry to others, this is a provate joke which really got up our ICT teachers nerves)

No! We should all drive on the left, as we ruled almost the whole world ;)

Even if 3/4 of the world drives on the right!

Anyway, I don't think this should go on anymore as this could turn into a massive world debate about right and lefties.

(haha Sensei, I said debate :p - sorry to others, this is a provate joke which really got up our ICT teachers nerves)

This could definately turn into a mass-debate. *cough*

"provate"?

What debate's to be had? The UK pwns all - simple as. :D

I see a lot of Vista users here... :oook: Clearly a lot of people need to upgrade to XP.

My desktop's been one of my Pro-Street screenies for longer than I care to remember now.

agreed, all get XP, i use a Vista reskin but it's still XP ;)

new desktop

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w289/oooh_sexy_time/DBSwallpaper.jpg

Vista is actually really good, people tend to jump on the "vista sucks" bandwagon just because everyone else says it. I'd love to hear your reasons as to why Vista isn't as good.

Also, most of the 'vista users' here are probably actually using a vista theme for XP. LAWL.

vista seems like much more effort compared to xp, the start menu feels very clumsy IMO especially when compared to xp's one.

as far as im concerned, vista is a pretty little visual upgrade on XP, that likes to eat your hardware.

anyway, as much as i like XP, i much prefer my OSX leopard running machine...

Even Microsoft think it's bad as the new Windows 7 is being moved forward to 2009.

I have been using Vista from day one (not the beta) and most of the useful programs don't work. Then you have to click ok extra times just to open something it doesn't trust. Ok but spyware loads on the PC fine doesn't say anything. You go to install Microsoft software it says do you trust the programme. :oook:

Even Microsoft think it's bad as the new Windows 7 is being moved forward to 2009.

Microsoft have moved it forward because of the bad response, not because they think it is rubbish.

I have been using Vista from day one (not the beta) and most of the useful programs don't work. Then you have to click ok extra times just to open something it doesn't trust. Ok but spyware loads on the PC fine doesn't say anything. You go to install Microsoft software it says do you trust the programme. :oook:

Can't you turn that off? I very rarely get it on mine...?

Microsoft have moved it forward because of the bad response, not because they think it is rubbish.

Service pack 1 was going to be the time Vista was saved but the beta response has not been the most positive.

Can't you turn that off? I very rarely get it on mine...?

You can but then you are tuning off the added security so you can't win.