We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruises,meetings...

The Driver

This is impossible guys...I was there yesterday at 8pm exactly, didin't find anybody from here, today the same...:wtf:

Yesterday after not finding you guys I travelled to the lighthouse and there was lots o people there, made4 some new friends, cruised with them for a long time, it was great, about 5 cars crusin...And I didn't found you guys...:eek_blue:

Or I was in the wrong place or something buggie happened...

We need to choose a new spot please, I wanna meet ya all and cruise with the TDU Central crew...LOL

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is impossible guys...I was there yesterday at 8pm exactly, didin't find anybody from here, today the same...:wtf:

Yesterday after not finding you guys I travelled to the lighthouse and there was lots o people there, made4 some new friends, cruised with them for a long time, it was great, about 5 cars crusin...And I didn't found you guys...:eek_blue:

Or I was in the wrong place or something buggie happened...

We need to choose a new spot please, I wanna meet ya all and cruise with the TDU Central crew...LOL

Hi sorry you missed us, it's easier to find people when they are added as friends. I managed to link up with MadMax last night so If you want to meet at a place tonight to add me as a friend I'll wait there for you.

If you go to the place and I don't appear to be there just drive out of the area and come back. Hopefully you will connect to the session I am in. Another way is to first make sure I show up on the map and click on me and you should jump to me. If not just keep doing this until you connect to the session I'm in.

If I don't show up on the map just keep zooming in and out to the place until you can see me. I'm sure there is a bug somewhere because finding people shouldn't be this hard.

So if you want to meet tonight let me know where and the time and I'll wait there for you.

BTW do you want me to add you to the list for the next cruise?

Im definetly in, But i get the game tomorrow (7th) When is the next cruise or is it still being put together? Ill be driving some crappy TT or Elise, but it would give me a good insite to the game. Plus- Is there a certain way to get a gamespy addy or do i subscribe via the Game?? Thanks alot nd i cant wait for the game!! :excited:

Im definetly in, But i get the game tomorrow (7th) When is the next cruise or is it still being put together? Ill be driving some crappy TT or Elise, but it would give me a good insite to the game. Plus- Is there a certain way to get a gamespy addy or do i subscribe via the Game?? Thanks alot nd i cant wait for the game!! :excited:

Your now added.

The date will be posted here after all 8 places are filled. If they are not by the end of next week I will still post the proposed date to see if all can attend.

The type of car or bike is not a problem, you can bring the slowest car if you want ;)

As you already have a gamespy account you can use this when you first start the game.

S71NG3R, count me in also...To be certain of not missing the next cruise, could you appear at (7 Aprill) 5pm at the Lighthouse at the top left corner of the map?

Now added.

I should be online then if the servers aren't down again. So I will meet you at the lighthouse at 5pm UK time.

There is now only one place left.

OOHHHH yeah, it's for real now...We finally did meet up at the lighthouse...We cruised for a while, then we've gone to the track for a drift session...:excited:

It was really great fun...I was in a Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren and S71NG3R was with a Ford GT...Here are some pics...

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I'm up for a cuise anyday! ;)

Ok you are now added.

That's it all places are filled. If anyone else is still interested then let me know so you can be put on the reserve list.

The list of people are:-

1. S71NG3R

2. MathiasBraathen

3. kpt.daffyduck

4. ~Kisame~

5. CarboyX

6. EnosEnos

7. The_Driver_Filipe

8. ChristianHA

This is important for the cruise to run as smoothly as possible:-

~Kisame~ can you add your gamespy name to your user CP.

We will have a test cruise just so we can all add each other as friends in the game. This should help with connecting to the same session.

The date for the test cruise is Wednesday 11th April @ 8pm UK time.

Please reply here ASAP if you can't meet at this time and date. The location will be the Italian Independent Dealer unless someone has a good location they know.

After the test cruise the date for the main cruise and full details will be posted here.

If anyone has any questions I will try to answer them ASAP.

They are nice pics thanks :)

No need to thank me dude...For the next cruise I will show the rest of the guys how to enter the Track, like I did with S71NG3R...LOL

And then some drifting action again, S71NG3R is getting the hang of it now...IIIIHHH

Let's see how the rest handles their car, hope to see ya all there...:excited: