We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruises,meetings...

The Driver

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah.... we need another meeting place..... which can be The Italian Independents Car Dealer .... F-10 if you look at the map...

Its not crowded there

Yes that sounds like a good place. I will be online at 8PM Wednesday or Thursday this week.

And i missed the meeting, got there a little bit late, about 20 min late...LOL

Sorry, I was having dinner at that time...

S71NG3R, I dont have mic also and thats not wath will keep anyone from going ok

I will try to go to The Italian Independents Car Dealer at 8pm sometime this week..LOL

i wish i could join you guys.. im still waiting for the game to get delivered to my house! promise me you guys will do this again so i can join?

Yes as of next week (and tonight) I will be at the the Italian Independents Car Dealer .... F-10 if you look at the map Tue-Sun @8PM UK time.

I will try and do this every week, so if you or anyone else want to meet up at any of these days I should be there. I will post in this forum ASAP any night I will not be there.

I will wait for 10mins for anyone to show up then we will drive.

You can turn up in any car or bike because we wait for people going off the radar/sat nav. It is important to stay with the group if you want to stay in the session. So please keep an eye on your sat/nav. (in the future we will look at locking the session if will fill all 8 slots)

Have fun and see you on the island :)

I was there, well, me and s71ng3r was there. good laugh too, (until I my connection went down). S71NG3R, Nice bit of driving, Mate.

:excited:

Sorry to hear you had a connection problem, we waited for you for a bit but it looked like you had a major problem.

I hope they fix this in a patch if we ever get one.

Guys i'm up for this, but i only just started the game so hope i won't be doing any racing :P lol... if we are all going to be playing it would be good if we were all on teamspeak. I have a teamspeak server if you would all like to join it.

Download Team Speak - http://www.goteamspeak.com/index.php?page=downloads&id=1a

My Team Speak Server IP -

abfab.servecounterstrike.com:8188

hi all, working on connection speeds (OK now, don't know how long it will last!) timo, it was prob my connection but you were warping when I seen you, I will try and sort something out. anyway s, Is there any type of vehicle for the cruises?:taz:

You can use any car or bike for the cruises. We could do some themed cruises in the future e.g. classic cars only, mafia or class A only etc.

Sorry MadMax I don't have a headset or microphone at this time. I will be looking to get one in the future. We just type and drive or stop on the side of the road.

We don't normally do races but as it was just me and timo at the end we just had a fun race to end the day.

I will be at the Italian Independents Car Dealer again tonight @8 if anyone wants to cruise again.

Oh yes and as someone found out yesterday if you don't stay with the group you will leave the session. We stop if you get left behind but if you run on ahead too far there is nothing we can do. As I said before we will look at locking the session in the future then you can go as fast as you want.:D

You don't have to have a mic, just come on. Urm I have a question, my friend has a 360 and he plays TDU on his 360 and im playing online on my pc if he is driving around online on his 360 and im doing the same on my pc are we like in the same world ? can we meet up and cruise ? or does the 360 and pc have different worlds ?

You don't have to have a mic, just come on. Urm I have a question, my friend has a 360 and he plays TDU on his 360 and im playing online on my pc if he is driving around online on his 360 and im doing the same on my pc are we like in the same world ? can we meet up and cruise ? or does the 360 and pc have different worlds ?

No this is not possible maybe in TDU 2 now LIVE is coming to the PC soon ;)