We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, LuMiraWolfAngel said:

I Actived Both but doesn't change anything =/

Check the drivers of your video card, they may be outdated. updating the drivers usually helps to solve a similar problem

On 5/31/2024 at 5:18 PM, LuMiraWolfAngel said:

Hello, my Ford focus rs have à bug i dont have spoiler and mirror.

can you help me please?

The problem is in the car mod. Unfortunatelly the problem is not in your end, but the car file itself. The next update will fix this.

Posted (edited)
On 6/2/2024 at 11:50 PM, Milli said:

The problem is in the car mod. Unfortunatelly the problem is not in your end, but the car file itself. The next update will fix this.

Fixed Bug For 2010 Ford Focus RS

Updated 1987 Ferrari F40

Added 2021 Lamborghini Huracan STO

Added 2019 Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster

Added 2019 Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster

Updated SL65 AMG Black Series Gauge

Added 2006 Ferrari F430 Challenge

Added 2022 BMW M4 G82 CS

Added 2019 Ferrari Roma

Added 2016 Ferrari GTC4Lusso

Added 2011 Ferrari FF

Added 2017 Nissan GT-R R35 Pure Edition

Added 2021 Lotus Emira

Added 2019 Audi R8 V10 Decennium

Added 2006 Audi R8 4.2 FSi Quattro

Added 2014 Audi R8 5.2 FSi LMX

Reworked Physics For 2009 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640

Added 2019 Koenigsegg Jesko

Added 2007 Koenigsegg CCXR Edition

Added 2011 Koenigsegg Agera R

Updated Road Textures

Edited by Gabriel Alfonso martin

I really like this Mod. This game brings back alot of nostalgia. The one and only thing I had hoped for was for more cars at that time.

I still remember there was a Lexus showroom but wasn't accessible. Then came the mega car pack. Few years back I installed this mod but didn't really play the game. Now I'm back in TDU 1 and thank you Milli for creating this mod for the community. (Not sure if it's against the rules in this forum to call out someone like that. If so I apologise). None the less an amazing mod with these many number of cars! Kudos! 🙂 

I can't wait for more updates and to keep this game updated.
P.S. Been playing TDU 1 vanilla for a long time. But this is my 1st post on this forum.

On 5/14/2024 at 9:22 AM, JeanLeGamer2024 said:

I looked everywhere (I think.) in the TDU Platinum folders but I can't find the 4GB patch executable. Can someone please help me out with this?

You can patch your own game exe's with this tool:  

7 hours ago, mightymuffin93 said:

im new to trying to install the mod, for update 1.21 which files do i need? i noticed when i click on the download button 2 come up. the first one takes me to mega, which all the bigger files dont download in time and the zip folder doesnt seems to contain anything once i open it

first, set 1. https://turboduck.net/files/file/81-test-drive-unlimited-platinum-v10-torrent / then https://turboduck.net/files/file/85-test-drive-unlimited-platinum-patch-update / and after https://turboduck.net/forums/topic/39277-tdu-platinum-dealer-updates/

Hi there, I have just downloaded the platinum mod for the first time. My game crashes on the intro where it shows the plane in the sky, it won't progress any further. Could anyone help. I have 60 fps locked to maximum. All the launcher options are correct, tried on and off on various boxes, but no luck. Thanks very much in advance