We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

17 hours ago, Scalage said:

Having d3d9.dll in the folder causes my game to crash immediately

Do you have proper DirectX installed (like ver. 11) + your graphic card drivers + restart PC? It may be useless, but search for DirectX at https://internetlifeforum.com/showthread.php?5175-How-to-run-TDU1-on-Windows-10 is important to follow the steps in README kind of files (in project paradise, platinum pack) exactly and possibly do not install anything else.

Edited by vit-jano

Hi, everyone!

I don't wanna come off as rude but, I have been wondering since the TDU 1 engine is old and all(2006)... have you ever thought of porting TDU Platinum to TDU 2 along with new content?

If you think about doing that, please remember me as I have some knowledge that could be helpful for creating TDU 2 Platinum.        😄

P.S: Quick edit of concept logo poster lol

quickedit.png

On 2/7/2024 at 10:31 AM, vit-jano said:

Do you have proper DirectX installed (like ver. 11) + your graphic card drivers + restart PC? It may be useless, but search for DirectX at https://internetlifeforum.com/showthread.php?5175-How-to-run-TDU1-on-Windows-10 is important to follow the steps in README kind of files (in project paradise, platinum pack) exactly and possibly do not install anything else.

Yes, absolutely everything is up to date. I think the difference with other win 10 users is that I have never upgraded from windows 8 to 10. I have this problem with other games as well, as soon as you miss the old stuff, you're done. It'll never work.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, tduplayer552 said:

Hi

Just wondering, it's there any handling mod for this game. The controls are so heavy, the cars turns left or right so hard it's annoying. I'm playing with a controller. Other than that TDU with Platinum it's awesome, I just want to know if there's any handling mod. Thnaks

use Xenia

9 hours ago, Geberal93 said:

i try it out 😉 thanks

doesnt work.

allow player interaction in your game settings and also check your internet connection if it is too slow restart your router

9 hours ago, Geberal93 said:

i try it out 😉 thanks

doesnt work.

allow player interaction in your game settings allow player interaction in your game settings and also check your internet connection if it is too slow restart your router

Edited by andrey zyb

12 hours ago, Geberal93 said:

doesnt work.

maybe you did it wrong or you can try DMZ or VPN (you may PM me for that), some details are at https://internetlifeforum.com/showthread.php?5175-How-to-run-TDU1-on-Windows-10 when you search for "can not see any other players"

18 hours ago, tduplayer552 said:

The controls are so heavy, the cars turns left or right so hard it's annoying. I'm playing with a controller.

Esc, Options/Settings, Controls, somewhere at the last tab is the controller sensitivity settings. I have middle to maximum sensitivity IIRC. The handling is not ideal, my Xbox one has a dead zone in the middle, I have not found how to fix it. Next thing regarding car handling is a Driving aid setting. I have it under "d" key IIRC and then arrows to change. Some cars feels heavier than others, that is normal.

20 hours ago, Lictahir said:

Hello, i have some problems with mod. Some part of sound effects just missing, like car engine, music and any kind of sounds in cutscenes. UI and GPS sounds works fine. How can i fix it? I installed both v1.0 and patch v.1.21.

Reinstall your game completely along with the mod, perhaps not all the game files were copied during installation, which is why this problem arose

• 2 weeks later...

When I open the game (The latest patch) all is good but when I am gonna select cars in the game in the intro, you would select three cars there

Audi
Porsche
Mitsubishi

The Porsche Cayman car is not displayed, and when I do select it the game crashes.
It also happened when I got in the chevrolet car dealer in the intro part of the game too, wherein 240sx and a fiat is also missing.

I used to play this game on windows 11 last year without these problems, but now I face these problems how do I fix it? Please do reply and help me with this issue.

I have been looking at other identical problems and tried some soultions like reinstalling the game and enabling the BigBnk. None worked.

Screenshot 2024-03-09 231110.jpg

And there is also an issue in the races, this might be connected to the missing cars issue.

When I start a race the game does not load and is just stuck there, but when it loads it is again stuck on the startup (a NIS or Non-Interactive Scene where cars spawn in the start line of the race)

Screenshot 2024-03-09 231701.jpg

and also the moment I select a rim for the Miata the game crashes.

this wasn't even a problem when I played it last year, why is happening now?????

On 4/29/2023 at 11:08 AM, Milli said:

Make sure d3d9.dll is in the folder, the game must say v0.03a instead of v1.66 and enable big bnk in the project paradise launcher. 

I did this thing but it didn't remedied the problem of missing cars also I enabled bigbnk not solving my problems too

1 hour ago, Alekchi.xyz said:

When I open the game (The latest patch) all is good but when I am gonna select cars in the game in the intro, you would select three cars there

Audi
Porsche
Mitsubishi

The Porsche Cayman car is not displayed, and when I do select it the game crashes.
It also happened when I got in the chevrolet car dealer in the intro part of the game too, wherein 240sx and a fiat is also missing.

I used to play this game on windows 11 last year without these problems, but now I face these problems how do I fix it? Please do reply and help me with this issue.

I have been looking at other identical problems and tried some soultions like reinstalling the game and enabling the BigBnk. None worked.

And there is also an issue in the races, this might be connected to the missing cars issue.

When I start a race the game does not load and is just stuck there, but when it loads it is again stuck on the startup (a NIS or Non-Interactive Scene where cars spawn in the start line of the race)

this wasn't even a problem when I played it last year, why is happening now?????

I did this thing but it didn't remedied the problem of missing cars also I enabled bigbnk not solving my problems too

or is it perhaps I haven't installed platinum 1.0?? 

15 hours ago, Alekchi.xyz said:

Audi
Porsche
Mitsubishi

or is it perhaps I haven't installed platinum 1.0??

make sure that all platinum files are copied to the game folder and also add your game to the exceptions of your antivirus

10 hours ago, mihirsrivastav1 said:

Heyyy how you dwonloded test drive unlimited platinum guide me please please I want to play....

Unpack the contents of the archive with the replacement of files in the folder with your game as indicated in the instructions and launch the game through TDU- Project Paradise Launcher

Edited by andrey zyb

16 hours ago, mihirsrivastav1 said:

Heyyy how you dwonloded test drive unlimited platinum guide me please please I want to play....

Hi, check the initial post of this discussion thread and readme kind of files inside of the downloaded file. And or check this guide https://internetlifeforum.com/showthread.php?5175-How-to-run-TDU1-on-Windows-10

Edited by vit-jano

13 hours ago, Ol1verTw1st said:

EXCELLENT mod but after installing the US independents, the game crashes on startup please help

Make sure that all files were copied when unpacking the archive, perhaps not all files were copied, which causes a crash at startup, try reinstalling the game along with the mod

• 3 weeks later...