We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My New Car

Baldy

So (looking around to see if cops around and then remember i'm in my bedroom) whats the fastest you people have ever been on the roads?

160 MPH, Racing a police impreza believe it or not! In the mountains of Isle of Man, un-bloody-beliveable!

I hate the new Impreza...a step backwards.

since i made my statement of the new Impreza's/WRX's, i have done a 180, and now i am DEFINTITELY going to keep my 2003 WRX. i totally do not like the design. in a Subaru WRX/STi forum on MySpace, ppl had been putting up comparision pics of others cars. i.e.: taillights from a 2006 Kia Rio looks like the new WRX sedan taillights (that comparison was mine. :D), or the front lights of the WRX w/ a pic from the newer toyota Corolla or Kia Spectra 5. (and i posted this one).. the rear window behind the rear passenger doors resemble the Ford Focus ZX5's rear windows...

i totaly dont like the new WRX's now. (WHERE'S THE ORIGINALITY????)

(i think Subaru is turning into Kia/Hyundai)

Even look @ the new B9 Tribeca for 2008. the front end looks like a damned Chrysler

Although I'm no fan of Focus in general the ST's are so flipping sweet, got to have a soft spot for the RS's etc that FORD seem to have totally forgotten about, seems the ST is the closest we get to RS or Cosworth now.....but hey at least it's only names dropped and not power and elegance.

Like Diablo said earlier in this thread the colour is so great when you compare it to 'superchav orange'.

;)

i wish people would stop saying that the Orange ST is chavish

personnally i have never met a chav with an Orange ST, or an ST at all of any colour

there is an Orange ST around here that has had major overhauls done to it, pretty much nothing is standard, its had a RWD conversion too (owner claims 450BHP + )

but he is a millionaire and owns the development estate house thing about 2 miles from here (and there is deffinitely nothing chavvy about him)

all in all Orange ST FTW cos chavs cant afford them :p

I have seen 4 Orange ST's so far and you're right Chavs don't drive them, middle aged and the old do ! I am serious in all 4 cases the guys driving were probably just trying to look cool or what, Black or the typical Cossie blue is so much better, orange is just unbelievably too common it appears. lol

• 1 month later...

Nice motors Baldred look really good nice to see an ST in black as round my parts the tend to be orange or Blue or a couple of red ones. Like the RRS aswell thats a brilliant 4x4 better than the normall RR imo.

On the chav thing I have never seen any Chav's in a Focus ST they are normally in Fiesta ST's as they can't afford the Focus. I should know as round my parts in Essex Fords are the Chav's car of choice closely followed by any Corsa SXI.

• 1 month later...