We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds great. Spotter you better set me up with an invite!

I managed to get my G, E, F, D, E, C and B group cars all to Stage 3 already. 220 more points and I am Champion!! Awesomeness.

Wow Suio you have been working hard. :D

Remember in the rules the procedure for joining the club. We will invite new members when we start the cruises again after the patch.

There will be lots of spaces so don't worry about losing a slot.

The wait will soon be over I hope.

Go ahead and add my name the the TDU-C #2 list on the first post Stinger, I'm in the club baby! =D

No new members are in the club yet as I will need to sort out the club houses when the patch is out.

I will then add the new members to the list when they are invited to the club and are listed in the club house in TDU.

pop out and all goes wrong

To all those who know me !

Been a while since I wrote anything at TDU as I have been waiting on the patch just like the rest of you.

Have heard a few patch versions kicking about 1.64 and the 1.66 beta.

I have not installed these patches.

So anyways dusted down that tdu dvd and gave it a bash again only to find my profile once again to be corrupted (4th time round).

Have to start all over again, really where is the point. ATARI HAS KILLED THE GAME.

EDEN had done a great job but jumping in bed with atari was a big mistake as I am not ever buying another atari game.

A refund for the dodgy coding of this game should be given to all those that feel the consumer rights have been violated (that should be most of us). Also a heavy fine for misleading information like "online play" should be placed upon ATARI.

There you have it am really pissed, so now waiting for official release and start for the 5 time and complete it the 5 time too. Oooooooh someone give me a gasburner so i can torch this game.

Well i guess it was inevitable that you're game was gonna be corrupted again :(. Yeah this really is a half a*sed game with all these fault and the corruptions. Although unlike most people i am not giving up hope for the patch and refunding or taking my game back. There is still hope for it to be the perfect game i wanted in the first place so i am hanging in there ;)

My profile has only been corrupted the once and i made backups so i was able to get back to where i was without starting over again. It's a miracle that my profile has only been corrupted the once though considering how much i have played the game and others i have known haven't played it as much. It actually looks like theres circles appearing on the underside of the disc probably due to how much it's been played. It's never really been out of my dvd drive since the start of april :D So come on atari and eden make it the game it should have been when it was first released ;)

Hi tigacatch that's why we have not seen you for a long time. :(

Don't give up on the TDU now and don't download any patches until you have the release announcement. You will have a news message at your house in TDU. If you download the leaked patch then playing your TDU online could be broke forever when the proper patch is out.

TDU is just too much fun to give up on it so just hang in there for a little longer.

Now to keep on topic there is going to be another TDU Central club announcement soon ;)

im very intersted in joining, ill be on 2day so if u c me then jus let me no or ill let u no. my GT is jonah112255 so if u cn add me then please do :)

Hi, thank you for your interest in the club, please read the rules in the first post. We will be looking for new members soon so keep checking here for updates.

TDU Central club announcement

TDU Central club are proud to announce the club is going to restart on 17th July 2007. The daily cruises will start from this date, new meeting points and more information can be found in the first post.

Please read the rules carefully, all new members wanting to join can only join as stated in the rules.

To promote the club to new members and show what the club is about we are proud with the release of the TDU Central club video. Thanks to everyone that helped make the video it has been a long road but I hope you think it was worth it.

The video and all information can be found here: http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=790

This is also posted at youtube:

Wow that was incredible guys, honestly that was a well thought out, executed and put together video. It flowed smoothly, the music was exciting and the scenes matched with it perfectly. Great to see the Mafia being put to good to use on the PC also. Fantastic work guys, really ! Thanks for spreading the name of TDUcentral, really really appreciate it and let's hope with the patch coming Monday that this game will get the community it deserves ! 5*

This is also posted at youtube:

Wow that was incredible guys, honestly that was a well thought out, executed and put together video. It flowed smoothly, the music was exciting and the scenes matched with it perfectly. Great to see the Mafia being put to good to use on the PC also. Fantastic work guys, really ! Thanks for spreading the name of TDUcentral, really really appreciate it and let's hope with the patch coming Monday that this game will get the community it deserves ! 5*

Thanks Diablo for your comments I also replied to your comments on youtube. ;)

Don't forget the cruises start tonight see the first post for full details http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=790

Please make sure new members that want to join find me or TheScottishSpotter. I will be at meeting point A.

Please read all the rules and make sure you know where the meeting points are (Maps at the bottom of the first post use the link above).