We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tiga man would like to join too !!

Looks like we need another club, I say keep it coming, more clubs more fun.:badspelling:

I think there are some awsome club rides to be had with a second club aswell.

Just imagine 30 or so cars of the same type ie. mercs all black cruising along the streets. "Awsome"

:bananasplit:

Well I vote 4 TDU Central too.

Hope you have reserved me a seat in the club.

That is if that daft atari server ever works !!!

Tell them I'll build them one can't be any worse than it is now. LOL

Thanks for your vote.

You are on the list so that means you have a seat with the club. I will buy a club house today or tomorrow if the servers are up. So we will have a total of 2 club houses.

The event is tomorrow for Timo to add any of you to the club in the game. I can add people to the second club house when the first house is full.

Info for club members for tonight's event @ 8pm UK time.

Timo (kpt.daffyduck) has handed the first club house over to me. As there are over 16 members Timo will buy the second club house when needed.

The club function is not working 100% in the game and there is a problem adding people sometimes.

So here is the plan:-

All the people that are able to meet tonight @ 8pm and have not had an invitation please start the game before 8pm then Alt-Tab out of the game and come to this thread in the forum.

I will be waiting here not in the game.

Please be in this thread before 8:15pm UK time.

What will happen is this will be like a waiting room. We will only have 5 people in the session at a time including me or Timo.

I will post 4 peoples names at a time and those people will need to Alt-Tab back into the game and jump to me at the Italian Independent Dealership when I say.

I will add you as friends and then send you your invitation. The invitation will flash up as a new news item so look out for it, then go to your house and accept the invitation. You should then see the club house on your map.

Once you get your invitation or if you don't then Alt-Tab and come back to this thread and post here if you did or did not get your invitation.

Once the first 4 people are added I will post the next 4 peoples names etc.

This is the first time of doing this but not the last. If you can't make it tonight then there will be another one soon.

Also as we are trying something new there could be some problems.

If you have any questions then please ask me and I will answer then ASAP.

The list of members we have so far are:-

1. S71NG3R

2. kpt.daffyduck

3. MadMaxRaver

4. scaleopdriver

5. RAC3_DR1V3R_1

6. EnosEnos

7. The_Driver_Filipe

8. n31lgt

9. AMGedUP1

10. Carboy18971

11. ChristianHA

12. Xera_racer

13. master13nick

14. ukmadboy

15. TheScottishSpotter

16. xInvertedx

17. pizza52

18. Tigacatch

19. MR-E46

20. puppt

21. WR2-LordOfTheDusk

i would very much like to join this club, Last night, cruised with (xera_racer), and xinvertedx from this club, great time.

ingame name is, puppt. play everyday.

Now added. Please put your gamespyID in the forum user CP so it will show up for others.

Haha you guys keep bringing people over to us so thanks for that. Glad you guys got to experience what many of us 360 owners have been going on about regarding good quality cruises. Appreciate the pics guys and thanks for sharing ! :D

Thanks it is so much fun and thanks to this site we have many great ideas for cruises and events :D

yeah that would be good cost for a club house?

I think they are about $200,000 for a big one but I'm sure someone will confirm this. You will need a top club house for 16 members.

Yes you can call it something like that. It looks like the club name is going to be TDU Central as there are only a few hours left to vote.