We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

New game?! *Gasps*

Ok so everyone knows. Normal cruise with full road rules. Bring any car of your choice but be aware we won't be crashing, speeding etc.. so its up to you, the individual ;)

I will be there for just after 8pm and we will set off at 8.30pm BST. Meeting at meeting place A btw.

Be aware that if i do leave or such it's because of my new graphics card. It got really hot earlier so i'm just hoping it doesn't do the same this time!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a team of testers for the new game(s) if you like online FPS then you will like the game(s) I'm sure.

It's taken a long time to think how it will work and now I think I've got the answers.

I hope this will bring new members or keep the interest high because we have some very good maps in TDU.

So if you are interested then reply and will send you the details. Plus I need you to say if you like it/them or not. ;)

Sorry, whats FPS got to do with maps in TDU :p ? lol!

ps. I'm not really interested in this, I just thought I'd say thansk for the offer :)

Please say you're joking! I'm never sure!

FPS stands for First Person Shooter in this instance rather than Frames Per Second Lol :D

I hope this will bring new members or keep the interest high because we have some very good maps in TDU.

Please say you're joking! I'm never sure!

FPS stands for First Person Shooter in this instance rather than Frames Per Second Lol :D

I did get what FPS stood for *rolls eyes* ;)

But I just didn't get what the 'map' bit was about :S

Having problems with tdu atm and i have invited friends tonight so i probably couldn't have made it anyway, oh well :(. Hope to cruise at the weekend sometime though as i seem to have sorted out the problem with the game thanks to zurious ;). Although i hope that there will be no more problems because my computer is getting a complete reinstall of windows and a format etc.. next week so that should do it :)

Why aren't there any cruises lately. There were barely any cruises so I have either cruise with other clubs or friends. I have to admit the club is as active and fun as before the patch.

I do agree, but it is true that people do get really busy at this time of year.

We've been playing a lot at the weekends so if you're looking for a cruise, come find us then :)

Sorry I'm not on TDU this week my PC is in bits. No the connection problems didn't make me take a sledge hammer to it. :D

I've finally got a case to help with my overheat problem but it's not the one I wanted as it's still out of stock but I got one for free. :excited:

Well it's a hand me down but I thought I'd give it a go as it's better than my old case. Plus I don't have to wait, well so I thought. Then when I connected it all back together the hard drive had a argument with the motherboard and are not talking. :(

So once I work out what's wrong I'll be back on TDU.

The club's falling apart!

With David off to the realms of TDU 360, and Mb revealing it wont be long before he gets a 360 too, 2 prominent members have gone. And now with the loss of SouthendRage too, there's very few club members left!

Someone think of something quick! Before I'm the last one left all alone :( Lol.

Well we were talking about the Factory thing at lunch today werent we :p When everyone else was in lessons - remember ? hehe and about S71NG3R's mini-games!

Shhhhh, it's a secret!!

Lol yeah, ok so at the weekend, 8pm BST this Saturday 22nd of September we were thinking of doing the Factory game. For the rules please see the first post.

Basically we all go in white B class cars, and chase someone in an F class car from a factory located in the docks to their house.

Simple. So if you'd like to participate let us know. Hopefully S71NG3R will have fixed his computer by then but if not, Iced and I will joint lead, so it should be a bundle of laughs Lol.