We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that Game Cave by any chance? £10 ... I might pop down tomorrow, as once they realised they've made a mistake, they'll put it up to a massive price - like normal :p

So much deserves to be nuggeted for this, thinking you can buy CoD4 for £10 Rofl.

:offtopic:

So? This is a discussion board, and normally convertations IRL move from topic A to topic B to topic C very easily, without you realising ... Aslong as we get back on topic now (in a post or two, then its fine :))

@Speed Which is why I changed it before you and Carboy posted ..... lol

*updated with Zurious*

@MadMax, if we fill the last space, then unfortunately you wont be able to come, as you've said you may not be available due to CoD4, hope you understand. but you could log on, and i'll XFire or MSN you if there's a free space when we actually start, if you want to join :)

OK *updated*, but you sure you're gunna come ...? cos you may take someone place when they would have liked to come. lol.

Return of the S71NG3R & Mb and Speed's B'Day Cruise! 9th November 8pm GMT Pagani Dealership

No Car Restrictions!!

Group 1:

1. S71NG3R - Ferrari F340 Spyder

2. Iced_Bullet - Gallardo Spyder

3. MartijnMezger - Gallardo SE

4. Speed - SLR McLaren

5. JonLim - MC12

6. Carboy18971 - Corvette Z06

7. Zurious - Car TBC

8. MadMax - Zonda

Group 2:

[RANT]

Thanks for the cruise tonight guys. It was really good, and I'm sure I will be able to make a decent video out of my 2.1 hours recording ;)

But on a serious note guys. enough of the bitching and slagging each other off. I know when people crash it's a pain, especially when a video is being recorded. But you just have to grin and bare it.

Plus, some people there tonight were getting annoyed by the constant video filming. If that's the case, then you're free to go and cruise some place else. We will respect that you dont want to keep stopping every so oftern to film. However if you wish to cruise when we're filming like we were tongiht, then please dont moan, and respect our "orders" to line up here and there.

Please in future, keep the vulgar language to a minmum, otherwise, if it's a repeat of the middle stint tonight, then I will just map out and drive by myself, because the constant wingeing, and swearing was getting anoying, and the amount of text which will be in the video as a result of this is just too much.

I hope my rant make sence, and you'll endever to improve on the points, as its better for the promotion on TDU:C and general moral.

I don't see why tonight was different to any other night, as we normally all get on fine. And I hope the faiscoe didn't put S71NG3R off us again ;)

[/RANT]

BTW thanks for the cruise, and the TDU cruise video will be up in the next week or so, when I have time to edit it around my c/w and social life ;)

Like I said before if anyone has a problem at anytime just PM me.

I think it all worked out in the end so all is ok unless someone still has a problem.

We had fun it was just doing too much I think for a first cruise we were all back together on TDU.

Looking forward to the films guys. :D