We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for me.

Generally, we organise spur of the moment cruises on MSN, as you get an instant yes or no. Even if it's just 1 person, it's still a good time. but sometimes more than 1 person is free, such as last night. Just to let you know :)

:cry: I was free last night! :(

'Cause I'm forgetful I will tell you here just incase. Iced I will defo be at the Top Gear filming this weekend, got a MSN message from my boss and I'm definately not working this weekend.

Also, for the cruise, and to all who're taking part. Could I suggest that people come on ventrilo please, since it'll be easier for Iced and others to give instructions and so on. Plus, typing is laborious and vent can be fun sometimes. Let me know if you're interested.

Me, Speed, Stinger and ScotSpot all have the vent details. I think Iced might have lost them or something, but contact us for details.

7pm - 8pm GMT

1. Iced_Bullet (filming)

2. Speed (Pagani Zonda - Orange)

3. TheScottishSpotter (Ford GT - Stock Navy blue with white stripes)

Err I don't know why, but the times seem to have changed from when I applied to this post. In the first post you don't say a time so I assumed it was 8 like always, but here you've said 7-8 GMT and listed me. I don't know if I gave you an indication whether I can do this or not, but now I've noticed I can safely say that I will definately not be able to make 7pm so sorry but someone else will need to take my spot, after around 8.20 will be fine, but before that I'm afraid not.

Err I don't know why, but the times seem to have changed from when I applied to this post. In the first post you don't say a time so I assumed it was 8 like always, but here you've said 7-8 GMT and listed me. I don't know if I gave you an indication whether I can do this or not, but now I've noticed I can safely say that I will definately not be able to make 7pm so sorry but someone else will need to take my spot, after around 8.20 will be fine, but before that I'm afraid not.

right, ill discard what you posted as you told me at college your post was wrong, as you thought youd miss read it when you hadnt, so you posted about your missreading, misreading my post for the second time :p

Remember People it's tonight. :) 7pm GMT (Excluding people who said they will arrive at 8pm)

Anyone want to give it another go tongiht? (Filming wise)

When I get people, then we can decide a time suitable.

1. Zonda __________ (orange)

2. F430 ___________ (grey/blue)

3. GT _____________ (Navy lue with white stripes)

Today is the same as always. I have a 50/50 chance of coming and not coming. Put me in the GT as always. I'm starting to love the GT like Jeremy.

Iced can connect to everyone else, but no-one can connect to anyone else it seems. Which is highly annoying, and you cancelled it cause you're Ill. Liar =P

Anyway, I'm up for a cruise sometime, anytime. Whenever =]

Add my XFire: suio

People of TDU:C PC, if you don't know, Sensei is mine and Speed's mate IRL - we go to college together :) - He can be trusted, doesn't cheat, and is a very good driver.

Even if his specs are ... lets say - shocking :p

People of TDU:C PC, if you don't know, Sensei is mine and Speed's mate IRL - we go to college together :) - He can be trusted, doesn't cheat, and is a very good driver.

Even if his specs are ... lets say - shocking :p

Lmao, you'd think people would have noticed in our location boxes that each one says "Norfolk, UK" Lol, but yeah, what he said :)

Right, we'll try again, this friday. Obviously the quote has been modified for upcoming film.

TDU:C Top Gear Filming - Friday 30th November

As you may know, myself, Speed and Sensei are filming the TopGear episode when they drive thier Supercars to South France. And we despiratly need to do some for shooting. So please say if you'd like to be available to film. Now please don't apply if you're not a very compitent driver, or don't like stopping every 10metres to film. thread can be found here - http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=1765

Thanks.

I only need an extra 4 people to apply AND TURN up maximum.

8pm GMT +

1. Iced_Bullet (filming)

2. Carboy (Ferrari F430 - Greyey blue)

3. TheScotSpot (Pagani Zonda - Orange)

4. SENS3I (Ford GT - Stock Navy blue with white stripes)

Still not working, so I can make it on Friday Iced. I can be in any car 'cept the ferrari but I got enough money to go buy one, shouldn't be too much of an issue. I'll do whatever the director says ;)

Even if his specs are ... lets say - shocking
Okay so I'm forced to play in 800x600 with minimum everything and I still get fps lag.. GG me.

You won't be laughing when I'm playing with 2x 8800GTs and 4GB DDR2-800Mhz ram though. *evilface*