We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

StephenJWolfe is banned? :oook: :( I'm not really going to go into it as talking about a ban probably wont put me in the official moderator's book of all good members, but if a mod could enlighten us (me) it would be good ;)

He actually talked to me about it and said he was banned for a month. I think he was banned for using characters for swears. I think Southend Rage needs a break. I mean he's only 13 and almost 14.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i would join when is the next event?
When ever someone bothers to make one :p

Hopefully we will be getting back on track and doing one or two every week. As we have been slack over the past month :p But as you know, I have organised one for this coming weekend, so hopefully we shall get the ball rolling again :D

Greetings

(lol 51 pages of replies-not bad...)^^

I would like to join the club as well (hmm where did I hear that sentence again...);)

I will be on all day today. This week I'll be a bit busy but I guess I can make an hour or two a day. On Monday probably more. My ingame nick is "Klink" as well.

I wonder how this club thing works. I know there are a couple of functions just like in MMOs such as chat and adding friends but I haven't been able so far to communicate in any way... unless you count honking as communication :>

One question: On YouTube there are a couple of videos from a guy called "TDUguy" which actually showed me how cool this game was.

I talked to him twice and he said he was using keyboard to drive.

BUT: In his videos he accelerates slow and keeps the speed at a constant level.

How is that supposed to work with a keyboard? Any special function like cruise control?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Klink (Aka: The one who drifts on the highway-hehe)

Greetings

(lol 51 pages of replies-not bad...)^^

I would like to join the club as well (hmm where did I hear that sentence again...);)

I will be on all day. My ingame nick is "Klink" as well.

I wonder how this club thing works. I know there are a couple of functions just like in MMOs such as chat and adding friends but I haven't been able so far to communicate in any way... unless you count honking as communication :>

One question: On YouTube there are a couple of videos from a guy called "TDUguy" which actually showed me how cool this game was.

How is that supposed to work with a keyboard? Any special function like cruise control?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Klink (Aka: The one who drifts on the highway-hehe)

TDU Guys = HSVs_SEXY_TIME on these forums. and if he does drive at a contastant slow speed, he is either in a slow car :p or has a wheel. I don't actually think he has a wheel.

anyway .. there is no such thing as cruise control unfortunately. But you can either use pedals from a steering wheel. or the joy sticks from a PS2/3 or X360 controller. Or any other game pad for that matter.

E: just read he does actually have a keyboard ... so to keep a slow constant speed, you need to tap the accelererate button,, not hold it down

Hope this helps :)

You mean attaching a PS2 Controller to my rig? I wouldn't know how this is supposed to work :)

Maybe I didn't get you right

*EDIT because of your EDIT: I just watched again closely at that vid. Just realized that he went to the 4th gear. That explains it.

You mean attaching a PS2 Controller to my rig? I wouldn't know how this is supposed to work :)

Maybe I didn't get you right

*EDIT because of your EDIT: I just watched again closely at that vid. Just realized that he went to the 4th gear. That explains it.

You can link your PS2 controller to your PC's USB ports using this handy gadget - http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/114167/Play-com-USB-Dual-PS2-to-PC-Convertor-XP/Product.html

There are quite a few of them around, so maybe that one isn't the best ... I use one for my PC and they work with TDU :)

My best guess is that he just uses manual and stays in a low gear :)