We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

Ok southend rage I will try to remember call you that in the future. ;)

Yes Enos is good as can be using the keyboard. :shocked:

Reminder!! The special event tonight is the boy racer cruise so I hope you all got your cars ready. :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok southend rage I will try to remember call you that in the future. ;)

Yes Enos is good as can be using the keyboard. :shocked:

Reminder!! The special event tonight is the boy racer cruise so I hope you all got your cars ready. :D

Is the Alfa 3.2 a hatchback? It sort of looks hatchbacky.

I can kick EnosEnos and add MadMax as I've now added him as a friend and you go in TheScottishSpotter's club house. So it's up to you where you want to go.

It's ok StephenJWolfe, Enos is a old friend just over:excited: :D

I think i would like to kick it back with the oldies! But i will take newher thats easier! Thanks mate! :bananasplit: Couldn't make todays cruise, had a dinner to go to.. See if i can get to the cruise today (Thursday, as its 3 in the morning!) Alrite then cheers

Anoying cruise-Never let those noobs join they were taking the p out of me when I said about they kept crashing into me! GRR valor was OK tho but in the future maybe we could lock and isolate from these noobs. Now u'm thinking Eden should have a put a kick button in. cya all next week anyway don't let noobs join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang: :cheers:
I think you should have PM'd that one...

Did you make that list yourself? Or just borrow (;)) from somewhere?

I've +Rep'd you already, so just wondering. :)

You have to +Rep MadMax as he first posted the list in the forum if I remember correctly.

I rescued it again from the cruises/meetings thread. ;)

I think i would like to kick it back with the oldies! But i will take newher thats easier! Thanks mate! :bananasplit: Couldn't make todays cruise, had a dinner to go to.. See if i can get to the cruise today (Thursday, as its 3 in the morning!) Alrite then cheers

Ok when I meet you again I will update the club house.

Remember it's the game test tonight, we meet at the warehouse see map in the link.

Stolen cars game - 09/08/07 @ 8pm UK time

We will try this game again but this time we will all have B class cars to start with. So you can use any B class car and we will keep changing them to work out the best balance.

Here is a reminder of the rules:

http://forum.turboduck.net/showpost.php?p=21772&postcount=355

Here is a Screenshot of STINGER getting owned like a NOOB! Good little experiment with the F-Class car versus B-Class Supercars.... :excited: Cheers Guys! :bananasplit:

[ATTACH]1287[/ATTACH]

Stinger is in the R32 nd Me, SpeedFreakLightning and Zurious caught him! lol

200th POST!

Lol congratulations on 200th post. And yes, it was great tonight, more people needed however!

Zurious and S71NG3R chased me in ferraris at the end, and the great mileage of my Alfa Romeo proved itself in a 22 mile chase :D

Great game tonight everyone, Looking forward to more :)

Sorry guys, i missed this because i first invited someone over to my house then he couldn't come. I thought i was gonna be able to cruise but then another friend invited me over to his house. Playing hide and seek is pretty fun though and later i looked at the time and it was 11pm and my dad was phoning me up saying that he was going to bed and was threatening to lock me out LOL :D. May not make it tomorrow either but should on saturday ;)

Lol you nearly got locked out!! :D sounds great!

Do you knwo, is it just a normal cruise tomorrow, I guess it is because there's no announcement.

And S71NG3R, are you going to be there?

Thanks.

P.S. Your response will be your 600th post! Congratulations :)