We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Collection #4 + FREE Saturn Curve !! [DLC]

Eudemon

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive never actually heard what the 360CS sounds like, so i have no opinion on what its suppost to sound like. The TVR, with its power and top speed should have been an A-Class car (did a multiplayer race, and WON! was up against lower skilled players in S7TT's, Cien's, Mercielago's)

What i really do NOT like in this car pack, is that the TVR's and the Cien's Digi-Tach does not work. i know it really isnt needed as most of us here use manual, and shift by the sound of the engine, but it would be nice to know When and Where the two Redline. i know some other cars' digital tach's dont work (F1 GTR, Mustang GT-R {cockpit view} for example), but Eden should definitely have fixed this...

(as i was leaving the Cadillac dealership with the Cien, i was in cockpit view, and going up threw the gears, and that first bridge going south, i missed and landed in the water. Exactly where GM's crap belongs. LMAO. thats what i was thinking when i noticed the digital tachometer wasnt working)

Got them all last night,

I love the Lambo, 360CS, Dino, TVR.

The Curve wasn't as ugly as i thought it was going to be but still not very good looking. The interior view on the Cien is terrible that left hand pillar next to the windscreen blocks your view. The go faster stripes on the RUF spoiler it in my view apart from that its a good car. Also I can see what you mean Diablo with the interior in the 360CS and the badge being to low on the Lambo.

All in all its a good car pack but it took its time in coming and still feels a bit rushed.

I actually really like this car pack. All the cars just feel "right" in Hardcore Mode, although thats probably by luck if the pack has infact been rushed.

I dont see what all the moaning about the Ferrari CS is all about. Its not like the engine sounds of the rest of the cars are entirely accurate, and I dont think the interior is that bad. I dont know what the real interior is like, but it floats my boat so to speak.

I really love the Ferrari CS and Murcielago Roadster.

I'm rather disappointed really. Something a little different would be nice. Apart from the the Stardale Ferrari which is nice.

The rev counter on the Cien and TVR don't even work on the 360. The Dino and Curve are a complete Waste of space.

The Lambo is not really a new set of wheels (Wow no roof) and the RUF is average at best.

I was expecting some special or at least different motors even though they may have to stick to the manufacturer's already in the game why not get the classic Diablo in there for starters.

Why not look at getting the Audi R8 in there or expand on none exotic manufacterer's like Ford or VW.

I expected better if I'm honest. Here's hoping the good expansion or car's come to the next game.

I can understand what you mean but I was really looking forward to the Lambo Roadster but I dunno theres factors which I can't present on paper that really puts the car down.. I think by far the biggest dissappoint is the sound of the engines IMO Forza sounds sooo much better!

BRING THEM OUT ON THE PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

360 Challenge Stradale is pure p*rn! :D

Dino is awesome! :D Murciélago Roadster! :D

TVR! :D

Only the Ruf is gay! :P

Cien and Saturn are ugly.

Why did i buy the 800point Crackdown download that sucks right before noticing this? Now i am out of points, and can't buy it :(. Even if the cars are badly executed, i want TVR and CS fo'sho, and murcie roadster is about my favorite car, even though i probably won't buy in game because its too similar to my stage 3 coupe.

NOOO

Any videos? please? i'm not gonna be able to buy points for a long time, i can feel it.

I can understand what you mean but I was really looking forward to the Lambo Roadster but I dunno theres factors which I can't present on paper that really puts the car down.. I think by far the biggest dissappoint is the sound of the engines IMO Forza sounds sooo much better!

The Lambo is good but it's not really that different to what's already on offer with the Coupe version.

I was mainly disappointed because I wanted something different all together and something that doesn't resemble a monkey's butt like the Cien and Curve.

Instead of insane sports cars all the time why not add some tuner cars to go head to head with the R32 and TT. If they must keep adding to the sport car list they should get the Bugatti License and now. That would be worth 350 point on it's own.

Mod edit: Watch your language please

The Lambo is good but it's not really that different to what's already on offer with the Coupe version.

I was mainly disappointed because I wanted something different all together and something that doesn't resemble a monkey's butt like the Cien and Curve.

Instead of insane sports cars all the time why not add some tuner cars to go head to head with the R32 and TT. If they must keep adding to the sport car list they should get the Bugatti License and now. That would be worth 350 point on it's own.

Mod edit: Watch your language please

I reckon a Subaru would be nice. :) And the Ford ST, you should be able to have... MINIS!