We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What music do you prefer?

Mb

another half decent song ruined lol

personally im into most things, except that heavy dance stuff, i just can see whats so good about a beat repeating itself

i would also i dislike hip-hop aswell, but there is a couple of tunes i like of that genre

mostly now i listen to indie/rock tho

and to keep with the you tube link tradition

here you go latest hip hop thats stuck in my head:

Kayne West - Stronger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvTAt20eedU

Classic rock and Progressive rock.

Lights there are very good but watch this video (if you don't like the music skip to 2 mins and watch for a couple of mins)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAaYJrw8hdk

The split lasers on that above are very impressive and much better than this but its the lighting in this vid that I belive blows it to pieces.

(by above i mean first post, khevolution posted before me)

New R & B makes me want to place marshmallows in my ears, then melt them into a mushy mess, then kill my self, repeatadly.

I absolutely hate Trance, euphoria or whatever else you call that crap with a rubbish drumbeat and a high pitched vocal...

Gangsta rap, and a lot of hip-hop i hate. In particular i HATE the aforementiond 'Stronger' as it is a buggerisation of one of the only decent french songs ever. it is awful, really, really, really awful.

For modern music, i'm into my Indie and decent rock music. My favorite modern band would be 'the hives' (who play a great live act BTW!)

In the video, i was infact closer to the stage than the guy filming, and closer to the centre :D :D :D

Older stuff i like anything, old house/techno. old R&B/nothern soul, Mainly old Rock/Metal. Funk/Disco are also a guilty pleasure.

As i said though, im mainly into the old rock.

i present to you, my favorite band, THE WHO!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0XknwXqLDo

Well what I'm listening to at the moment is Dizzee Rascal, (Or as Clarkson called him on Top gear of the pops, Jizzee Tissue), Dragonforce, Timberland, Bloc Party, Eagles of Death Metal.

Basically I listen to anything and everthing, as long as it sounds good I like it.

The main radio stations I listen to are XFM and BBC Radio 2 and BBC Radio 1.

Heres what Else I like that I wrote in a post a while ago.

Bands that I like range from Cradle, Dragonforce, SOAD, Rammsteinn, Metallica, Coal chamber, Manson, Black Label society, Ozzy. I like punk, Grennday (before American Idiot, the said album was too over played and done my head in), Blink 182, Offspring(Smash is there bast album imo), The Clash, The S** Pistols, The Jam. I like QOTSA, Eagles of death Metal, Tenacious D, Foo Fighters. Grunge so thats your Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Vines, Silverchair. Brit rock like Oasis, Kaisers, Coldplay, Travis etc. Classic Rock Led Zep, Sabbath, Hendrix, The Who, The Animals.

I like my dance like Prodigy, FatboySLim, Faithless and others which I can't remember. Old school garage like MC Vapour (off a local pirate station) and any garage out around 98-99.Also like a bit of Hip Hop main people are Eminem, Dre, Nate, Timberland.

Guilty pleasures are 70's and 80's music so Status Qou, Alice Cooper, Bon Jovi, ZZ Top and any other dodgy songs I can find on my locals Jukebox. I'm also guilty of listening and liking mainstream pop aswell, and classical can be good for mowing down peds in GTA.

Bands I have seen live are: American Head Charge, One Minute Silence, In Flames, Slipknot(I'm on Disaster peices DVD and My Plague Video if you pause zoom in and squint your eyes, lol), Chilli Pepers with Andrew WK in support (bottled AWK and it took them an hour to mop the stage up for Chili's to come on. Trust Company, Puddle of Mud and Korn. Raging Speedhorn, Sikth, InMe, Biffy Clyro, Eighties Matchbox B-Line, and any other band that have played Thurrock Music Festival.

Sorry about the essay but that was just bearly touching the surface of albums I own and Artists I like. Music is something I am very pasionate about. I own over 300 Albums from a range of genres.

i like Rock, Hard Rock, and Metal. Bands like Metallica (of course), Pantera (RIP 'DimeBag'), SOAD, Tool, STATIC-X, Disturbed (the Genesis Cover is amazing), Godsmack, ShineDown, AudioSlave, RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE (i usally call it 'Rage Against the MACHINA as im still a big fan of FFX. lol), Stone Sour, SLIPKNOT (cant wait for their next album), and a bunch of others in that general spectrum of music that im forgetting.

i like Rock, Hard Rock, and Metal. Bands like Metallica (of course), Pantera (RIP 'DimeBag'), SOAD, Tool, STATIC-X, Disturbed (the Genesis Cover is amazing), Godsmack, ShineDown, AudioSlave, RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE (i usally call it 'Rage Against the MACHINA as im still a big fan of FFX. lol), Stone Sour, SLIPKNOT (cant wait for their next album), and a bunch of others in that general spectrum of music that im forgetting.

SLIPKNOT HAVE A NEW ALBUM? Awesome.

SLIPKNOT HAVE A NEW ALBUM? Awesome.

Thats exactly what I thought. I thought they weren't doing anything for a while whilst they undertook solo projects, (even though Slipknot was technically a side project for Corey and James as Stone Sour was going before Slipknot). Also I thought some songs on the last Album sounded like Stone Sour rather than slipknot especially that one where they are in the room without the Masks on (can't remember the song).

currently i'm very into my indie and am 'branded' and 'indie kid' at school. I'm also into the softer rock, rock, dance, some hip-hop and the ocassional nu rave.

favourite band of the moment - the enemy. Lyricly the band is amazing and they are reviewed as amazing live therefore i am going to see them in brixton later in the year (along with the wombats and lethal bizzle!)

other bands i like at the moment include: dan le sac vs scroobious pip (absolutely incredable lyrics and style), the rakes, the cribs, kanye west (stronger, sorry lewis), arctic monkeys, klaxons, bloc party, editors...