We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Iced_Bullet's Thread [Update: Fordy Fordy!]

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN!!! TUNNEL PICS!!! WOOHOO!!!

Those are a couple of sexy Aston Martin pics you got there! :D

I know :) bloody shiny too :p

EDIT: I will be posting the pictures of my TVR Sagaris and Tuscan, when the TDUC Mag is up, as I don't want to give my pictures away just yet ;)

• 1 month later...
Hate to be picky, but in your first post you said it was a skyline with TT rims ;)

Lol I would've never noticed that Lol, that's pretty cool! Must have a sharp eye :D Bet he'll make up a random excuse! :)

Yes, my random excuse is that I changed the text today, to add the link to my latest picture and accidently deleted the Audi TT link, and re-enterred it incorrectly. And I didn't have time to check, as I had to go downstairs for my Tea ;)

Yes, my random excuse is that I changed the text today, to add the link to my latest picture and accidently deleted the Audi TT link, and re-enterred it incorrectly. And I didn't have time to check, as I had to go downstairs for my Tea ;)

Lol to be honest that's just poor! Could've thought of something so much better, something imaginary! :D

That reminds me, I got to buy myself a Vanquish they sound amazing when they are cruising behind you. Nice Iced!

Yeah deffo!, the Vanquish didn't live up to expectations however, as it's not as Fast as James Bond makes out :p But still, a sexy beast!

Nice pic, the sky looks great, but personally I'd prefer if the whole Sagaris was visible, why cut half of it off? I guess it's an artistic thing Lol :D

Yeah it's artistic, I wouldn't expect you mere Electronics scum to inderstand :p

• 4 weeks later...

Lol, lets bump this schexy thread ;)

Myself and TheScottishSpotter cruising today :)

The first two have been heavily photoshopped :p

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/TDU2_small.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/TDU_small3.jpg

PotW 4 Entry

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/20071027170210_small2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...