We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Iced_Bullet's Thread [Update: Fordy Fordy!]

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iced you8 could always just attach the images to your post. You can attach a max of 20 images and they can be any size, you're only limited to 10 inline displayed pics. Nice pics btw, looking forward to seeing the enzo !

I'm limited to 10 online pictures in this thread or in 1 post? :)

You can show 10 inline within your post like you have been doing per post but you can also attach 20 per post also. When you are posting a new thread look down and you will see a button named 'Manage Attachments', click this then 'Browse' to the files you wish to upload and they will be displayed as thumbnails you can click to view the fullsize image.

Meaning essentially 30 pics per post. Yes that's a bit overkill maybe but hey share the wealth !

PS: All your images thus far could have been in your original post. :)

You can show 10 inline within your post like you have been doing per post but you can also attach 20 per post also. When you are posting a new thread look down and you will see a button named 'Manage Attachments', click this then 'Browse' to the files you wish to upload and they will be displayed as thumbnails you can click to view the fullsize image.

Meaning essentially 30 pics per post. Yes that's a bit overkill maybe but hey share the wealth !

PS: All your images thus far could have been in your original post. :)

Yes Thanks I knew how to do it, I just was wondering about the 10 images per post thing... :P And yes they could have gone in my original post, but as the Photomode terms and coditions says, you can do what I did. I would have done it, if Speed hadn't posted in between, because that is what I did for my GT pictures ;)

Nice pictures Iced, the Ford GT is the best great angle and looks sweet.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/200708141454071_small.jpg

Thanks - (Y) I don't know how it got soooo good :P - It's definately my best, but I do like the last few Enzo ones :)

I like the Enzo in front of the fence :)

Other pictures are also nice ;)

Yeah, what I said for last quote :P !

Got an Enzo already, well done :) it's only been about a week hasn't it?

Nice colour choice too, rather unique I think.

You take very nice photos btw, I love the angles you get, that's just something I wouldn't think of :D

P.S. Unless someone has memorized the MSN shortcuts very well, they won't realise what (Y) means... Lol.

Got an Enzo already, well done :) it's only been about a week hasn't it?

Nice colour choice too, rather unique I think.

You take very nice photos btw, I love the angles you get, that's just something I wouldn't think of :D

P.S. Unless someone has memorized the MSN shortcuts very well, they won't realise what (Y) means... Lol.

LMAO, well most people do, or at least should know that (Y) = *thumbs up*! Ill take some more tonight with ya in our cruise now :)

EDIT:

20th August:

Ferrari F430 Spider - (x1)

5xq0jmr.jpg

Ferrari F430 Spider and Speed_Freak's Ferrari - (x1)

4vqucy8.jpg

Ferrari F430 Spider and Zurious' Ferrari F430 Spider - (x2)

66b1iyf.jpg

6fskpjd.jpg

TDU-C Cruise - (x1)

66v2g77.jpg

22nd August:

Lambogini Gallado Spider - (x2)

- I have now tweaked with the settings in my ATI CCC, and put everything up to quality rather than performance... I only do this for photos :P as this reduces my FPS by a few... :)

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/20070822153812_small-1.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/20070822153013_small.jpg

Click on thumbnails to get high resolution ^ - 1280 x 1024

Lol that one made me laugh, in the top left you can see Max saying "when you're in photo mode the text shows :@ really annoying" Lol. Yes it does! :D Very nice Ferrari Photos from yesterday too :)

:D It is though, half of my pictures has text on them. And when your in photomode the text doesn't disappear. You have to go back into game wait then go back into photo mode. And if someones types something while your in photomode it still shows :mad:

Lol that one made me laugh, in the top left you can see Max saying "when you're in photo mode the text shows :@ really annoying" Lol. Yes it does! :D Very nice Ferrari Photos from yesterday too :)

XD I know!! haha!

:D It is though, half of my pictures has text on them. And when your in photomode the text doesn't disappear. You have to go back into game wait then go back into photo mode. And if someones types something while your in photomode it still shows :mad:

I know this could be a patch update :) or for TDU2 Ill sugest on the thread :)

On my way home, I found some british drivers! - (x1)

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/20070826180851_small.jpg

LoL @ the british driver ^^ I met some of them before too ^^

haha I know, stupid things sort themselves out the long way round xD but hey thought it was worth a screeny :P, I kept that guy on the wrong side of road for 2 miles :P then got bored haha

Very nice pics Iced. I can't wait to get the same specs for tdu as you ;)

:D you mean my 4AA and HDR? lol, I can really only do these settigns for a specific photo-cruise, as I get less FPS and more random stuttering. :)

With a slightly better gfx card and 1gb more ram I think the FPS is increased :)

But the ram may come soon :) IDK if I'll bother buying any ;) might do if I buy more games for PC, as TDU is my only PC game