We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Nodz86

So it's been officially announed now?

cool, i have seen and read things about the game (before it was called Los Angeles though, it was just known as MC4 lol) but i always thought it was never gonna happen..

Good to see it's come into existance though, and they chose the best place to set it in TBH.

I wonder if it will have freeroam like TDU online???

All of the previous Midnightclubs have not been on the Xbox, but now this new one will be on the Xbox 360 as well as PS3

Midnight Club 3 was infact on xbox and it was XBL enabled, wasn't a really bad game as long as you stayed awayed from the people who just drove the fastest car in the game

the new game coming what was it called umm...NEED FOR SPEED thats what it was yeah in the interview the guy said that they went to alot of drifting places and drag places and they said that in drifting there was aways smoke so in the demo u can blind ur apponent when u rev car at starting line with smoke also the smoke surrounds ur tires and now in the new nfs there aare no cops uur just a professional racer so alot of ppl might copy the smoke effect witch is awesome if u go on game spot and type in need for speed prostreet look for the interview the cars look great but back to the topic. alot ppl will eventualy do that too.also dont believe everything they,re promising at e3 when tdu was there the guy who was the boos said that there would be car washes and we could wash our cars

Put this in General Gaming as it is normally a multi platform game and there isn't a multi platform General Driving section.

Yeah, Diablo, could a 'General Drving Game' Section be created? as there isn't one currently. Because this thread ahd to go in the general gaming section.

Thanks

Yeah, Diablo, could a 'General Drving Game' Section be created? as there isn't one currently. Because this thread ahd to go in the general gaming section.

Thanks

Good Idea any chance of this Diablo??? Then all the NFS, Midnight club and Sega Rally can go in there.

Thanks

Ah! No new boards please! There's already 23 boards with 10 sub boards (I counted :p) and it takes ages to find all the new posts already, I can't handle anymore! Lol.

What's wrong with General Gaming, that's what it's here for. I know people who play TDU will probably be interested in other driving games, but then I'm sure there is also alot of people interested in say First Person Shooters and once they see a driving section, they'll want one do, and then the RPG players will start complaining etc etc etc...

I doubt anyone agrees with me but that's just my thoughts ;)

Ah! No new boards please! There's already 23 boards with 10 sub boards (I counted :p) and it takes ages to find all the new posts already, I can't handle anymore! Lol.

What's wrong with General Gaming, that's what it's here for. I know people who play TDU will probably be interested in other driving games, but then I'm sure there is also alot of people interested in say First Person Shooters and once they see a driving section, they'll want one do, and then the RPG players will start complaining etc etc etc...

I doubt anyone agrees with me but that's just my thoughts ;)

Yeah no-one agress ross! go home (you are probs at home but still ;))

Nah, Seeing as TDU is a driving game, it only fits to have a general driving game section :)

You could just click "New Posts" in the quicklinks menu instead of keep looking through all the boards for new posts;)

You could just click "New Posts" in the quicklinks menu instead of keep looking through all the boards for new posts;)

Shhhh....

I knew that was there, I just prefer to look through each board seperately so I can look at the threads I enjoy and reply to them first. Then again, I'm not going to use the proposed "General Driving Games" section too much so I guess that doesn't make a difference.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................ :D