We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Games

eleKtro

While we have been cruising lately and while waiting for people to show for the 8 Pm cruise me and Martjin played a game in Zonda car park. Where 1 person has to hit another car. Then who ever that person his is on? So to start I will be the hitter and everyone else are the um defenders? and the hitter then has to hit one of the defenders and when he does hit someone he types " Hit (PLAYERS NAME) " or just say "(PLAYERS NAME)". And because some people lag in TDU sometimes you will get hit and you will think you were NO where near me. Yes we know but lag causes that and he did actually hit you.

I'm sure there are plenty of other games you can think of, so if you have any please share them with us and post them here with a clear description of how to play the game.

And I have found a perfect Destruction Derby Arena for this game :D

I edited the picture in paint so no complaining about bad editing please ;)

Firstly, the main idea is of a dog fight kind of match. We all drive to the Stadium, and then onto the Stadium field. We will choose the combatants and they will both get onto one of the "seating areas" which are basically just big ramps.

The game is obvious from here. The two combatants try to push each other off the ramp by ramming, chasing and whatever other means they have of knocking them off. One of us will always be watching so we know who wins each fight. I've drawn up a table below.

Match 1: A vs B

Match 2: C vs D

Match 3: E vs F (If enough people attend)

Match 4: G vs H (If enough people attend)

Match 5: Match 1 Winner vs Match 3 Winner

Match 6: Match 2 Winner vs Match 4 Winner

Match 7: Match 5 Winner vs Match 6 Winner

I know there will most likely be problems with lag but it should be the same for everyone so it is in a sort of balance. If anyone is too lagged we can always just try and find someone else as lagged.

If this game gets too boring for everyone watching then there could also me an 8 player one like the destruction derby idea listed above, where the last person still on the stadium wins :D

While we have been cruising lately and while waiting for people to show for the 8 Pm cruise me and Martjin played a game in Zonda car park. Where 1 person has to hit another car. Then who ever that person his is on? So to start I will be the hitter and everyone else are the um defenders? and the hitter then has to hit one of the defenders and when he does hit someone he types " Hit (PLAYERS NAME) " or just say "(PLAYERS NAME)". And because some people lag in TDU sometimes you will get hit and you will think you were to where near me. Yes we know but lag causes that and he did actually hit you.

I'm sure there are plenty of other games you can think of, so if you have any please share them with us and post them here with a clear description of how to play the game.

And I have found a perfect Destruction Derby Arena for this game :D

Will post a picture soon.

Grammar mistake (highlighted) :P Just makes it less confussing.

Firstly, the main idea is of a dog fight kind of match. We all drive to the Stadium, and then onto the Stadium field. You, or me, will choose the combatants and they will both get onto one of the "seating areas" which are basically just big ramps.

The game is obvious from here. The two combatants try to push each other off the ramp by ramming, chasing and whatever other means they have of knocking them off. One of us will always be watching so we know who wins each fight. I've drawn up a table below.

Match 1: A vs B

Match 2: C vs D

Match 3: E vs F (If enough people attend)

Match 4: G vs H (If enough people attend)

Match 5: Match 1 Winner vs Match 3 Winner

Match 6: Match 2 Winner vs Match 4 Winner

Match 7: Match 5 Winner vs Match 6 Winner

I know there will most likely be problems with lag but it should be the same for everyone so it is in a sort of balance. If anyone is too lagged we can always just try and find someone else as lagged.

If this game gets too boring for everyone watching then there could also me an 8 player won like the destruction derby idea listed above, where the last person still on the stadium wins :D

A little play with your system. It could be the first 2 to arrive at the staidum (from the meeting points) go first, next 2 second etc etc etc. :)

1. My Game

Well not really a game, but Drag racing in the town streets using either each set of traffic lights or every other, or the ends as start and finishing lights. Simply really :P

Drags can be done in pairs, or three people can drag. Or maybe 4, who knows...

2. Tag team styly, like in 2 Fast 2 Furious when they race for the muscle cars. 2/3 teams of pairs... Pairs split. One player from each team goes to start, and other waits at designated end. Then a soon as your team player reaches the end of their straight, you go immediately, and its the first team to cross the srat line wins :)

2. Tag team styly, like in 2 Fast 2 Furious when they race for the muscle cars. 2/3 teams of pairs... Pairs split. One player from each team goes to start, and other waits at designated end. Then a soon as your team player reaches the end of their straight, you go immediately, and its the first team to cross the srat line wins :)

This could also be adapted to laps at the track, 2 people race and then their partner goes as soon as they get back :D Maybe even teams of 4 and each goes opposite way.

First 2 racers go the normal way round the track.

Once they cross finish line their partner does the track in reverse.

Once they return, the third person laps again normally, etc.

This is more of a relay than tag team but oh well :D

Lot of cool ideas here :)

On the track we can also play a "kill the last" race, as some official race in TDU.

Or another idea, in a group of player, one go somewhere far away to the others ( over 10km (if it's possible without lost the session)). Then the other players start and the winner is the first one to find the place where the 1st player was gone ^^

Lot of cool ideas here :)

On the track we can also play a "kill the last" race, as some official race in TDU.

Or another idea, in a group of player, one go somewhere far away to the others ( over 10km (if it's possible without lost the session)). Then the other players start and the winner is the first one to find the place where the 1st player was gone ^^

This is possible, as myself and TheScottishSpotter have done it before.

First the players all need to lock each other, then one of them can jump to one of their bookmarks through the pause menu, therefore staying in the same session, but being a very long way away, I think the longest we've done was 24 miles :)

Sorry if it was confusing for you to reword the "to" to a "no".

Sorry, I was only pointing it out, cos it took me a while to make sense of the sentence (probably cos I was half asleep), but by the tone, you didnt want me to... so ;) lol

Anyway, onto positives :D Is it possible to make a list somewhere, maybe a sticky (kept clean) with a simple list and "instructions" or maybe even in the original post :). Thanks. then it's clear to anyone new, or current members of the forum which ones have been "chosen" and or "suggested" :) Thanks.

Edit: Can you upload the vdieo of "Last Man Drving" to YouTube asap please, I'd like to watch my first of 3 VICTORIES :P ;)

Are you not in Hawaii as we speak? Isn't that more fun than playing a game? LOL :D

I am in Hawaii. It's very fun and more fun then the game of course LOL, but people drive too slow here.

P.S. It's hard to reconize parts of the game from the real one. Some road layouts are inaccurate. The game is very similar.

Cheers Ross :)

Urm, wheres my victory in there! xD Didn't you film from the grass at one point? This would be good to watch as you get to see all the people, and ofc my victory, but yeah mainly because you get to see all the action, not just what you saw!

;)

The video from the grass was rubbish because you couldn't tell who was who for one thing and it was just too small to really be able to enjoy. Your victory is in there, basically the last 4 minutes of the video is me and you fighting it out and I fall off at the end :)

This was earlier yesterday (it's after midnight :)) and the video just finished uploading to YouTube so thought I'd post it here.

Hope you enjoy it :)

P.S. Don't you love how much YouTube screws up the quality ;)

Woot, youtube is a bit sucky I agree, might try a different source for our TG, maybe Metacafe aswell :) IDK.

You sure its not movie maker doing this? Have you played back - in media player - the video you uploaded to check quality?

Woot, youtube is a bit sucky I agree, might try a different source for our TG, maybe Metacafe aswell :) IDK.

You sure its not movie maker doing this? Have you played back - in media player - the video you uploaded to check quality?

Yes, I am aware that movie Maker is worsening the quality, however when I compare the saved version of the video on my computer to the version on YouTube there is a vast difference in the quality between them. Oh well, at least you can tell whats going on, hopefully it will convince more people to come just to try it out, who knows? :D

Yes, I am aware that movie Maker is worsening the quality, however when I compare the saved version of the video on my computer to the version on YouTube there is a vast difference in the quality between them. Oh well, at least you can tell whats going on, hopefully it will convince more people to come just to try it out, who knows? :D

lol right... urm... my youtube never does that :S lmao well - unlux hehe

I use movie maker and save the best to 99mb worth of vid, try that, as increasing that might make your youtube video better :D