We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TheScottishSpotter's (The Queen's) Photo Topic! **I'm back!**

The Queen

Hey guys, just made a topic for my pics seen as everyone else has for their's ;)

Pictures will follow soon :D

Updates! :-

Year : 2007

26/08/07 - Random tunnel photos!

04/09/07 - Gallardo Spyder + Spyker C8 at the sea!

Year : 2008

- 16/01/08 - Shelby Cobra Concept, Cadillac XLR + Wiesmann Roadster

New! - 30/01/08 - Aston Martin DB4GT Zagato

-----------------------------------------------

Update on Topic! :

16/1/08 - All posts with pictures will be labeled "PS" or "PM" so that people know how the photos were taken ;)

For details of this, please refer to the Legend Below ;)

Legend -:

PS - PrintScreen Image

PM - TDU Photomode Image

If you would like details on the PrintScreen program I use please either PM me, send an email or you can add me to your messenger with the address in my profile!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen as i can't use HDR AND AA on TDU because i only have a Nvidia GeForce 7600gt i use HDR when i'm taking pics and then edit them in photoshop smoothing them with the diffuse thing in photoshop and then sharpen them. Makes quite a nice effect. I also can't use even HDR when driving because i get like 15 FPS :(. Heres some HDR pics i did recently. More to follow after these of course ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I think I will recover this topic from the depths of the the TDU-Central forum archive and add to it ;).

I now have a Geforce 8800 GTS 640MB so expect some nice quality on the pictures!

I will update this topic very soon ;)

Where's this pier ?

Btw great pics :)

In answer to your query (I know it was posted ages ago). The right at the bottom of the Island south of the city ;)

Just uploading some pictures I took with S71NG3R when we were on TDU a few days ago.

S71NG3R - Wiesmann Roadster

TheScottishSpotter - Shelby Cobra Concept + Cadillac XLR

Hope you enjoy the pictures! ;)

Can you say which one you like the best? Would be nice as I have sent them to a few people and they all have different opinions.

Photo's - PS

Guest RB26DETT

jealous...:cry: j/k

great quality on the pics tss! :D my favorite is the 2nd to the last where you were panning to the left to look at stinger. would be much better if you were moving to get motion blur in the pic. ;)

jealous...:cry: j/k

great quality on the pics tss! :D my favorite is the 2nd to the last where you were panning to the left to look at stinger. would be much better if you were moving to get motion blur in the pic. ;)

We were always moving apart from at some junctions stopped at the lights. :p

But yeah where is the motion blur TSS? I'm guessing the software you got counters the blur? That is a very good question RB.

EDIT: After looking at the pics again I think I remember we were cruising at the speed limit therefore not going fast enough to get the blur effect.

Guest RB26DETT
But yeah where is the motion blur TSS? I'm guessing the software you got counters the blur? That is a very good question RB.

Can that happen? Whenever I take screenshots with FRAPS and even the Print Screen button, it never counters the blur.