We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nugget of the Week!! *archive*

Eudemon

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He obviously doesn't know anybody who has had cancer and all the side effects the treatment leaves you with. You would change your mind if you got cancer and for saying something like that i hope you do get it so you can realise what it is like.

My grandad has cancer, so -rep as it's quite distressing. And I'm not affraid to admit the - rep :p

Please nugget. There is a topic with Luuk's photoshops, he made a LP560-4 Spyder form the LP560-4 Coupé, then he comes up with this dummy post about nothing, what does he try to say?
I was just saying, looks there's another one (but the coupe version) You can't nugget that, as I dind't actually say it was the same. As it blatently isn't ... :oook:

They do more than annoy me as someone you know that is close to me had cancer.

Yes i know mellors he told me one night. It must have been a difficult time, anyway i think we should end this topic, as important it is, and carry on with the nugget topic.

My grandad has cancer, so -rep as it's quite distressing. And I'm not affraid to admit the - rep :p

I was just saying, looks there's another one (but the coupe version) You can't nugget that, as I dind't actually say it was the same. As it blatently isn't ... :oook:

But what's the point there is another one? What are you talking about..

It's the same, only the one in the topic is converted to a Spyder version, based on that picture :p

It would be cool to have cancer? o.O

You need your head checked out - that comment wasn't funny or clever. Admittedly, the closest person to me who's ever got cancer was one of my teachers, but I'm well aware of the effects of cancer itself, the treatment and the emotional strain the sufferers and their family/friends go through.

Wireless keybords are fun to hack, you can use keyloggers wirelessley from up to 30" away with bluetooth. Just another reason I've been suspended from school.

They also give you cancer (or at least they should, that would be cool.)[/quote]

Thats really a stupid thing to say you know... Thank God that noone close to me has cancer but Im aware of the how ppl suffer by the effects of the diesese. Think before trying to act funny :mad:

Wireless keybords are fun to hack, you can use keyloggers wirelessley from up to 30" away with bluetooth. Just another reason I've been suspended from school.

They also give you cancer (or at least they should, that would be cool.)

Now I see this post, makes no sense but still. Put yourself in someone else's place.

Say now someone does this, and gives your dad/mother or any family member cancer. How would you feel, would you think it's "cool" to go see your family member lying in a bed in hospital?

Or even you? You should make an appology.