We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Problem

eleKtro

Ok this has just started recently, I boot TDU> select Continue game> start driving around> then after about 5 minutes or so the game just freezes completely I can still hear my music in game but I can't do anything else, so I have to Alt + Tab and Task Manager> End Process the game.

Anyone else had this problem?

I'm uninstalling the game now then reinstalling.

Did you deleete you Cache folder, as Diablo suggested?

found in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data Just deleet the TDU folder here, and then you'll be asked to re-enter oyour CD key when you restat TDU. I'd probably do an uninstall after I deleeted the folder. Just to make sure ;)

Hope it works, but I hope atari and Eden pull their fingers out of .... can't finish this sentence .... and fix the problems.

If i delete that, I lose all my friends on TDU?

This is really irritating! I really fancy just cruising around but it keeps crashing! And I can't fix it. I'm going to Google a few FAQ's and things. If anyone has done anything that worked for them please tell me.

It doesn't loose your friends list no, as I still have mine. I used this method (without resinstalling) and Ive yet to have problmes of my own, apart from being unbale to connect to people easily.

I did have an error last friday though, but it got loads of people at same time on XFire, so I doubt that was my system's fault. :)

I did have an error last friday though, but it got loads of people at same time on XFire, so I doubt that was my system's fault. :)

Yes, I am sure now that this was everyone, so this doesn't affect this problem. It's just an unfortunate coincidence, it has nothing to do with your problem Max as far as I know. For me it just seems to freeze when I have a lot going on, like MSN, Xfire, Itunes etc, which is why I'm thinking of getting more RAM. However I have also had the blue screen, and it tells me that "nvd.disp" or something similar is crashing, which leads me to believe it is my video cards fault. Still havn't found a fix for this unfortunately :(

Not really no, well I'll be working for about 6 hours sat or sunday, which ever I want to lol!

Plus a bit of h/w for ICT and Geog....

Why do you ask :)

Because I wanted to thank you by taking you out for dinner or getting you a kebab :D haha :P

I deleted that folder and seems to be working fine, it froze again about a day after but I just deleted it again and it worked, so everyday I just delete the folder and it works.

Thanks mate.

Because I wanted to thank you by taking you out for dinner or getting you a kebab :D haha :P

lol, food is always a good thing :p I'd prefer Pizza plus some good old *cough* rep *cough* ;), if you don't mind haha! :p

I deleted that folder and seems to be working fine, it froze again about a day after but I just deleted it again and it worked, so everyday I just delete the folder and it works.

Thanks mate.

No worries :) I'll probably do this aswell now. Good idea to do each time I use TDU.

• 2 months later...