We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

We go on the Overclockers UK Minecraft server but they've just made it private to forum members only in a bid to stop griefing. You needed to post stating your game name in the Minecraft thread on there in order to be able to join the server. So we'll have to make one up or find a decent one with no griefing.

So.. Some small changes to the front of my house since the last post. Yes, this is the same house :p

Shouldnt take too much to have a custom server just need someone with unlimited usage really.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldnt take too much to have a custom server just need someone with unlimited usage really.

The guy running the OCUK Minecraft server said he's paying £1 a slot and it's a Multiplay server. I Don't know how cheap/expensive that is in relation to other games.

Would be easier if I could scrape a decent-ish PC together to host the server but that'd mean I'd have to upgrade my PC to give my current components to my dad so that I can have the components out of his PC but I can't afford that. I'm not buying components to use as a server which will probably run for 6 months and never be used again.

The specs don't need to be great. I've seen people mention they have 10-man servers running on 1.5-2GHz processors and 1GB RAM. Don't think I have that kind of hardware myself.

The guy running the OCUK Minecraft server said he's paying £1 a slot and it's a Multiplay server. I Don't know how cheap/expensive that is in relation to other games.

Would be easier if I could scrape a decent-ish PC together to host the server but that'd mean I'd have to upgrade my PC to give my current components to my dad so that I can have the components out of his PC but I can't afford that. I'm not buying components to use as a server which will probably run for 6 months and never be used again.

The specs don't need to be great. I've seen people mention they have 10-man servers running on 1.5-2GHz processors and 1GB RAM. Don't think I have that kind of hardware myself.

Got a crap laptop that is just about that. Would do it myself but with capped usage might be a pain.

CBA really to create an account on OCUK just for 1 post lol but i might later lol

those look amazing ace looks like you would need an amazing graphics card or a PS3 or X360 to run that

Thank you

Are you sure you don't have the before/after text around the way - because the 2nd pic looks more like the modded one to me (no offense if I'm wrong, that's just my inexperience).

Again... The shots that you see are the result of the work that I did with photoshop and sometimes with other programs... NO MOD Ryzza... no offense but you haven't no graphics experience mate, look all my works around the forum on other sites and on my blog before speak.

thanks

I know it's not a mod, it's just that the first pic looks more familiar to the F1 game that I play at home, and most people usually post the Before pic first. I know I'm a noob at that though. :D

That and the fact that the Before and Final pics look very similar ;)

Yarp, it looks like he put before and after the wrong way around.

Why would he put the original image on the TV rather than the photoshopped one that looks much better? :p

Yes I was wrong, now is correct ;)

Very Very Nice Kelv :thumbsup:

What's your opinion on New Vegas, Mellors? Any favorite touches they added?

Also, are those names meant to slightly resemble pop stars (seeing as its Vegas)? Might be just a coincidence, but it seems fitting if it is. Oh, and why did you shoot "old lady" so and so with Bloody Mess? :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

I've been playing NV for a while now, and I have to say, that bar some glitches it is a great game.

The most striking differences between Fallout 3 and New Vegas is the implementation of different warring factions. Brotherhood of Steel and Enclave were more of less the only factions, and they didn't give a .... how you acted towards them. Mow down several patrols of the Brotherhood of steel and they'll cheer you on and invite you to supper anyways. This has all changed. You choose a path, and you follow it. Even if some of the missions they require you to complete for them takes a toll on your alignment. I personally think it's great.

The map is roughly the same size as it was in the previous game, however there are so much more to do. The sheer number of places to visit and people to meet. The world feels a lot more alive than in the first game. This is great for a lot of reasons, but it does hurt the feeling of being left alone in a dead world.

My favourite change is the introduction of Hardcore mode. Other than just running around using stimpaks to heal and rad-away to clean your clothes from the nasty radiation, you now need to gather food and drinks, and you need to rest regularly. If you don't you get penalites in the form of lowered SPECIALs. And if you don't eat or drink enough, you will eventually die. Furthermore, food, drinks and ammo weigh something. So no longer can you roam around with 1500 missiles and a few dozen mininukes. You gotta unload the ammo for the weapons you don't use. Of course, this can be used to create ammo for the weapons that you DO use.

It's a great game. So was the first. Storyline is different, but the game isn't. Doesn't matter though. If you liked the first one, you'll like this one. If not... well... too bad. It's a great title.