We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it was one massive burnout/drift combo - quite impressive considering how hard those cars are supposed to be to handle. He did a bunch of doughnuts after his first win (only problem was that it was a public street circuit) :D

I would've expected you to be sleeping when they race live (besides at Bahrain, I guess), but you could try the official site (The official site of V8 Supercars Australia - v8supercars.com.au

) or V8Supercars Videos - Watch Videos Online with BigPond Video or just :googleit:

I was thinking of getting that 3 months for the price of one thing as well - probably on June 30. I was waiting for Shift 2 and DiRT 3's appeal to die down and for iRacing 2.0 to come out before resubscribing. Everyone who has a decent PC and wheel setup owes it to themselves to try iRacing just once to experience it's physics/handling. It's only $10 or less for a short subscription.

Is the new tyre model any good Loz? Will be renewing my iRacing subscription after Monday as thats when my exams finish.

The NTM is great. The Impala feels infinatly more grippy. You actually have to turn left to go round an oval instead of sliding like the top drivers did.

I was thinking of getting that 3 months for the price of one thing as well - probably on June 30. I was waiting for Shift 2 and DiRT 3's appeal to die down and for iRacing 2.0 to come out before resubscribing. Everyone who has a decent PC and wheel setup owes it to themselves to try iRacing just once to experience it's physics/handling. It's only $10 or less for a short subscription.

The best time to get a subscription would be at the end of a season, that way you get to race a full season rather than missing out a few races at the start or the end of one. The current season ends at the start of August when the NTM is released for all cars.

DLC eh? I didn't realise Codies knew what that stood for

Have they fixed the PC steering wheel issues yet? I haven't played much due to the small amount of unique tracks and other game issues.

Haven't had any problems with the game since the release so don't know.

;420931']Oh, nice! :) Is it fun to drift in DiRT3?

-Leadfoot

Powersliding around hairpins is pretty fun, though I spin quite a lot trying to do it in that car. :p

Very nice shots. Are you using DX11? Also, due to Imageshack's new policy on users with accounts versus users without accounts, you need to copy to the link to the image, go to that link, and then right-click on the picture and click "Copy Image URL." Otherwise it'll just create a text link like it did in your post. :)

-Leadfoot