We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can imediatelly spot some defects that annoy me through the screenshots. Those guys make a lot of mods and they still can't figure how to do good looking rear lights. The M135i mod has the white glass problem on the rearlights (at least in the screenshots) grr...

Also, is it me or the headlights have no glass?

Still, the car itself can pay for the mod's problems :p

Here's hoping the interior is decent!

Must. Get. TDU. Again.

How many times have you said that? Just do it. Like Nike.

I can imediatelly spot some defects that annoy me through the screenshots. Those guys make a lot of mods and they still can't figure how to do good looking rear lights. The M135i mod has the white glass problem on the rearlights (at least in the screenshots) grr...

Also, is it me or the headlights have no glass?

Still, the car itself can pay for the mod's problems :p

Here's hoping the interior is decent!

Yes, you're right. Compare a two years old mod to the newest ones and you won't see any difference. The interior is weird. The cloth on the seats is silver-ish and headliner is light, too, while IRL it's all black. Try the G 65 AMG, IMHO his best mod. :hmmm:

There's a surprisingly large amount of 'Murican car mods on there... I never knew non-Americans liked American cars. :p

Only you, Americans, think we, Europeans, don't like American cars. I don't mean those ugly from-home-to-McDonald's-to-Wal-Mart econoboxes, but I think there are a lot of muscle car fans. For example, I saw a pretty nice old Mustang yesterday. :cheeky:

How many times have you said that? Just do it. Like Nike.

Yes, you're right. Compare a two years old mod to the newest ones and you won't see any difference. The interior is weird. The cloth on the seats is silver-ish and headliner is light, too, while IRL it's all black. Try the G 65 AMG, IMHO his best mod. :hmmm:

Only you, Americans, think we, Europeans, don't like American cars. I don't mean those ugly from-home-to-McDonald's-to-Wal-Mart econoboxes, but I think there are a lot of muscle car fans. For example, I saw a pretty nice old Mustang yesterday. :cheeky:

He is right, we Europeans don't like 'Murican cars :oook:

What kind of dinosaur food have they been feeding you apu :eek: