We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

driver2011100522383247.jpg

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

From Driver: San Francisco. I have to say, I love this game. 140 licenced cars with detailed interior, working gauges etc. is real impressive number, especially when every car feels different to drive. I've played this game about 4-5 hours today and I drove maybe 20-25 cars :D

Driving physics kicks TDU2's ass, every car sounds very real (way better than in TDU2) and drifting in this game is just awesome. Say what you want, but it's one of the best games I've recently played.

yep, that's one good game! but i still don't like that there's no wheel support :/

This is my only real issue with it. I was a bit hesitant at buying it on release day but I'm glad I did in the end. Just haven't had much chance to play it yet, I'm still on Chapter 2 or 3, can't remember which.

Seen two of these now:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/2011-10-03_00003.jpg

and also my first one of these:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/2011-10-03_00005.jpg

I don't get why everyone is moaning about no wheel support. It's an arcade game and Driver always has been. It's a brilliant game though and works very nicely with the 360 controller.

To begin with I was a bit apprehensive about getting it after reading it had no support for the G25, but then I remembered I used to spend hours on the original Driver using a keyboard so it couldn't be that difficult to play using a keyboard. Turns out it isn't difficult and I was pretty silly even being apprehensive about it.

Just use oncoming traffic to catch them.

You know hit them with heavy vehicles.

I really like the handling. It can be played wonderfully with the keyboard.

I agree, the handling is great. And switching to a Dykeman Haulier SF, going down the wrong side of the road and ramming the living crap out of streetracers is one of the funniest things any game has ever had to offer. :D