We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Diablo and Complete barsteward Naked

Mb

Urm ... yeah you may want to change the title before a mod gets it and probably ban you for a week or so.

I like it though ;)

Shame about the YouTube, however its good u can still view them after it totally went to pot.

Nice music in video, and good driving control - as usual. Ive got into the mood of creating TDU vidoes ;) But c/w gets in the way :mad:

My comment was after the very first title but you changed it just before I was going to reply. That's why I was serious for a sec.
Yeah the original title was demanding of an infraction though he changed it so that's cool.

To be honest I'd be amazed if this thread with the current title got a lot of views. :oook:

Quick Q - what font do you use in the intro title thing?

Right I'm off to bed now - night.

Bank Gothic or something.

@ Rest: Yes first title was a bit overdone, so this would fit better i guess. Will get much views i hope lol :p

Song PLEASE (first song). I love any type of music that is made in the Netherlands meaning Hardstyle. Mb you rock man nice vid and choice of music.

Just wondering have you ever heard of the Donkey Rollers or Showtek?

First song: Scope DJ - Lockdown

Second Song: Samin - Heater

Thanks! :D

Yes i know the Donkeyrollers and Showtek, but didn't fit the video :p

Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphioparaomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptekephalliokigklopeleiolagoiosiraiosiraiobaphetraganopterygon

This word is formed by 182 letters of.

Aristophanes, 448-385. The Ecclesiazusae.

It is the English translation from the Greek word from the word, derived from Greek comedy writer Aristophanes. Aristophanes, 448? -385? The Ecclesiazusae in the script. It refers to the remaining vegetables and cook beef from the peppery food.

No it's actually cut short, the full word is:

Lopadotemakhoselakhogaleokranioleipsanodrimypotrimmatosilphiokarabomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptokephalliokigklopeleiolagōiosiraiobaphētraganopterýgōn with no spaces!

He's getting a new name shortly anyway. One more normal.