We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

999 and counting!

Who

Correct to time of posting, TDU central has nine hundred and ninety nine members (so says the top of the main forum page anyway)

so i suppose some sort of pat on the back to; diablo, baldred, stinger and benson is in order, aswell as to everyone else :p

looking forward to celebrating 1000 members :D

:bananasplit:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys, we weren't sure if we would hit the 1000 members by the end of this year but it looks like we will so big thanks to everyone of our members and all the lurkers. Let's hope that 2008 is a good year for TDU, Atari and of course all of us.

Any bets on when that 1000th member will come? And please let the 1000th member be a new unique not a current member who think it would be funny to get the 1000th as unlike some forums, we will find you out. Muhahahahaha! (In other words, if you're a web proxy you get banned :D)

congratulation TDU-central!

I haven't been here long but i can tell this is a really great community, and with it being small compared to other forums i visit (100,000 members anyone:eek:) you get to 'know' certain members.

props to the mods who keep this place in line and tidy, i couldnt imagine what it would be like without you keeping everything ship shape

BTW i predict the 1000th member will come between now and noon tomorrow

anyways CONGRATS!

Cheers guys, we weren't sure if we would hit the 1000 members by the end of this year but it looks like we will so big thanks to everyone of our members and all the lurkers. Let's hope that 2008 is a good year for TDU, Atari and of course all of us.

Any bets on when that 1000th member will come? And please let the 1000th member be a new unique not a current member who think it would be funny to get the 1000th as unlike some forums, we will find you out. Muhahahahaha! (In other words, if you're a web proxy you get banned :D)

Well mine, Speed's and Sensei's mate IRL (yes another Norfolk'en) has got TDU (after we told him to get it on PC), and the other two have shown him this site, we're waiting for him to sign up any day :p

but anyway, if Mellor's second account is deleted, then the count will go down to 998 :| - eeeekk

You know I've just realised something and it's kind of spooky at the same time.

We began: 02/02/2008 and we hit the 1000 members on 12/12/2008 (dd/mm/yyyy). Freaky ! :eek:

Erm No we didn't it's actually 2007 you idiot. I think this is nugget worthy.

the sad figure is ... 454 of these now 1001 members ... havn't even posted yet... :(
That's typical of all forums unfortunately, people signup then if they entered the wrong email or just get taken away by something else they just leave it as is.

The forum will automatically register them after 30 days though so even if their details are incorrect they will be activated in 30 days anyway.