We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 8 Entry

Speed

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What he said ^^ :D

Just don't try it again Ok, I think it's safe to say quite a few of us did recognise your photo, even if it was only Iced who could be bothered to investigate. Now though, if anyone thinks they might have seen an entry from you (or indeed anyone else) before, they're definately going to look into it! So make sure you don't cheat and we can waste someone's time searching through every TDU photo ever, Lmao.

HAHA nice subtle hint at me ;) And btw it didn't take long. I just hovered over Baltoman's picture and the name ' .......TDU_PACKS_BIKES_43.jp' So I just google image'd 'TDU PACKS BIKEs' and see for yourself, it's the 5th image ;) http://images.google.co.uk/images?gbv=2&svnum=10&hl=en&q=TDU+PACKS+BIKEs&btnG=Search+Images

* Cough * Scotish Spotter * Cough *

*Cough* Iced_Bullet *Cough*

Guest RB26DETT
Yes, I've made my view on this clear before Lol (See PotW Week 5 Entry if you want) and yes it's fine, I was actually going to offer to edit it myself but I see someones already done it :D That's why I use the "unnoticable photoshopping rule" in my rules in the first post, as clearly it doesn't matter if you can't see that it's been changed :)

i understand now. thanks! can someone teach me how to take out the text in case that it happens in future competitions?

@ carboy: nice pic! hahaha!

Guest RB26DETT
Yes aslong as no one notices it! if someone picks up on it its gotta go & well i picked up on it!

im not trying to be mean or anything i just hate double standards

whatever you guys decide on, i'm sticking with that photo, with or without the chat messages.

Picture with chat removed cannot be entered!! you didnt allow me to do it in the Ferrari POTW so it shouldnt be allowed here!
To be fair, it was me who was runnig the PotW that week. And I feel that the text editing shouldn't be allowed. But hey, Speed is incharge now, and always has been (except my week ;))

Sorry ... :(

Guest RB26DETT
I think before it was deemed unnecessary post-editing/production however now it's looked at as just a quick removal of some unneeded text. Colour or Brightness correction and sharpening is not permitted though.

we can brighten our pictures. color and contrast adjustment and sharpening aren't allowed. got it off the the potw week 5 rules. http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=2441

we can brighten our pictures. color and contrast adjustment and sharpening aren't allowed. got it off the the potw week 5 rules. http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=2441

That week was run by me ;) And this is run by Speed. So the rules are different. As I had to make some up, as there started to be adebate, and Speed was at work for ages. So I made them up.

And he agreed with most of them. I'd ask Speed to post a full list, like I did, of what is allowed and what isn't.

Everything is allowed unless you can notice it. When Shadow was not allowed, it was me who had edited his photo, but Iced claimed this was not allowed and for that week he took charge whilst I was away. So no it is not double standards at all, as it was my changes on your pic in the first instance that was disallowed.

See the first post in every PotW thread I make to find my rules. Anything that isn't too obvious, keep the picture as normal a possible, simple border, no noticeable photoshopping, simple as that.

P.S. Reading PotW5 won't make sense because I deleted/ edited the majority of my posts arguing the case after I got warned about arguing too much.

sorry

Sorry guys, u guys are actually really good but anyways sorry diablo for lying to you, I bet all of u are hating me now, when I joined this forum Iced_Bullet didn't like me and still doesn't (I think thats the reason why he even bothered to investigate) Didn't want to cheat but, I wanted to post so bad but just couden't, so once again sorry diablo and sorry TDUc Members, I think im gonna unjoin, I have -2 points of rep, 1 for no reason :( and the other for cheating... started on the bad foot huh? But thats it... Sorry

Sorry guys, u guys are actually really good but anyways sorry diablo for lying to you, I bet all of u are hating me now, when I joined this forum Iced_Bullet didn't like me and still doesn't (I think thats the reason why he even bothered to investigate) Didn't want to cheat but, I wanted to post so bad but just couden't, so once again sorry diablo and sorry TDUc Members, I think im gonna unjoin, I have -2 points of rep, 1 for no reason :( and the other for cheating... started on the bad foot huh? But thats it... Sorry

I don't hate you. Your a new guy and give the guy a break. Come on, I used to be like him before this forum.

Balto the fact you have posted you're sorry and also not just ran away without saying anything shows you have character mate, don't leave on account of a silly stunt like this, just know that like with everything "the truth will always come out", I personally don't want you to leave and I can understand the negative rep but I personally have repped your post above as as I said, you have stepped up and apologised and that's something you don't see a lot.

Take care man and please stay !

As for me, I don't hate you either. I'd think you were a coward, if you didn't come back here and apologize, but the fact that you came back and wrote this message, shows that you didn't mean it in a bad way. I will actually +rep you for coming back, and posting an apology, instead of running, which I think I'd have done if I ever did anything like this :D