We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Danny_GTR

Hey TDU Central Danny_GTR here. From Ireland got a PS3 for Xmas but fortunately I have TDU for PS2 which I did'nt have a network thingy for but I have 1 for PS3 but I'm wondering if anyone here has TDU for PS2 & playes it on PS2 cos I've seen vids of TDU for XBox 360 & PC & they're way better than tyhe PS2 version with Ferrari's & Audi's!

Anywhay, if you do have a PS2 or PS3 & have TDU for PS2, gimme a shout!

I have a PS2, but read that the PC TDU was miles better than the PS2 verison, so I upgraded my Graphics Card (~£90) and bought the TDU version for PC. And I can tell you now ... it was worth every penny.

The community for PC is so big! and I dont get many (occasional lag) issues. I recomend buying the PC version, if your PC can handle TDU and you can afford upgrading if needs be ... the only problem. :(

Welcome anyway...

welcome to the central danny_gtr :)

enjoy your stay her and let's cross our fingers for u to get online with that ps2 'o yours very soon :)

I gots a PS3 which can play TDU & it sounds like you have it for PS2 as well as XBox 360.

@Diablo- what you'e sayingf is that TDU2 will be coming out late 2008???

I gots a PS3 which can play TDU & it sounds like you have it for PS2 as well as XBox 360.

@Diablo- what you'e sayingf is that TDU2 will be coming out late 2008???

I read his post about it, we are hoping for March or April 2008- September 2008. They have the website tdu2.com or testdriveunlimited2.com and brings you to atari webpage. All credit goes to Diablo.

Guest RB26DETT
This isn't his thread, this is Danny_gtr's welcome thread :twisted:

Nugget?

agreed!

what happened to NoTW anyway? i should've been nugget after what i posted in the pro street thread.