We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU-C: Cars and Coffee Cruise on Saturday

Mb

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi ill come

tag is valman22

car i have many but ill go for one htat no one is using yet sooo i make it a MC12

Are you on XBox 360 or PC? As you've said you'll go to the 360 one too ....

And both of them are at the same time :oook:

Edit: Your intro thread says you're on the 360, so unfortunately you can't come to this, as this is the PC one :(

The Xbox 360, you posted in earlier, is on at the same time as this, staring in the same place.

Beautiful pics Iced, don't be afraid to show them off and as I said in your Photomode thread, great work on the organising and running of the event itself, looks like it was a success and it's great to see!
they always are ;) We've got crusing down to a fine art now :p

ps. Sorry guys about my temper tantrum, I was just in a slightly bad mood, so decided to floor it for 3 miles. Was actually quite soothing ;) But I calmed down soon after that and was "normal" :twisted:

Great cruise. Enjoyed every bit except that idiot in the F1 GTR. I mean come on, no one tells me what I should and shouldn't do if they are not in the club and I was having none of it ;). Will post some pictures up in the morning hopefully as I got some good ones with the printscreen program I use :D

Thought I might as well put some pics up too, cba with a border and stuff like Iced though, Lmao, just too lazy ;)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Enjoy ;)

Guest RB26DETT

looked like fun especially on that route. grats guys! :D

so who's that guy in the gtr everyone's talking about and what did he actually do?

Thought I might as well put some pics up too, cba with a border and stuff like Iced though, Lmao, just too lazy ;)

Enjoy ;)

I've saved the bored as a photshop file, so all I do now is just inesrt the picture behind the border, and save as a .jpg or .png :)
looked like fun especially on that route. grats guys! :D

so who's that guy in the gtr everyone's talking about and what did he actually do?

IDK how it started, I was in photomode, but it eventually boiled down to this guy boasting he was a better driver and had a G25, so we mafia'd him big styly. He complained, but didn't map out, so obviously wasn't that bothered.

I think it was becasue he was telling us how to do rolling pictures ;) And TSS didn't take nicely to it. Then rude words were being used (from both sides - us (not me ;)) and this F1 guy.

Beautiful pics Iced, don't be afraid to show them off and as I said in your Photomode thread, great work on the organising and running of the event itself, looks like it was a success and it's great to see!

** Sorry, i organised it lol **

Edit: Oh, double post :p

@ Iced: We sure smashed him off the road bigtime :D Also he wanted to ram me from the left, but i just braked and he drove into the water :D

• 1 month later...
After the succes of our last cruise, i decided to do another one!

Most of you know what cars and coffee is. If you don't know it, youtube it ;)

So this saturday we will meet somewhere on the map, probably at a drive-in ;)

Rules:

- Car Class: Anything, Except E and F.

- TopSpeed: 90mph (Because everybody loved it ;))

- No Crashing.

Time and Place:

Time: 7:30PM

Place: Drive in at Kelekole pass (See post #2 for map)

Please post in this topic if you are coming and in the same post, which car. Thanks a lot.

1: MartijnMezger - Ford GT

2: Iced_Bullet - Ferrari F430 Coupé

3: CarboyZR1 - Lamborghini Murciélago

4: TheScottishSpotter - Ferrari Enzo Ferrari

5: SpeedFreakTHUNDER - Lamborghini Gallardo SE

6: Speedracer - Corvette C6 Z06

7: clrun4 - Caterham CSR 260

8: TMN-Madman - Mercedes-Benz CLK DTM AMG

Enjoy and see you on saturday. ;)

im willing 2 cruise

• 2 weeks later...