We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello

ravedisc

It happens everywhere to be honest, you'll find maybe 20% of the community will be active and then there will be another 20% who will stop by and check stuff out maybe once or twice a month. No forum has more than 50% of it's memberbase being active unless it's new.

As with a forum like ourselves, when new TDU info becomes available that when visitor spikes happen again, it's just the way it goes and in our case we're lucky to have such a good active following which makes this an enjoyable place to visit and participate in rather than just watch. I've even seen members with 0 or 1 posts who have played the arcade. lol

Im highly active on the forums. Welcome by the way :D

First of all excuse my hyper-ness :D.

Secondly the reason behind that is because TDU has many errors, i mean many. I could go all day listing things wrong with the PC version. Therefore because of those errors i use the method i stated as i used to be stuck outside my house with the freeze glitch (one of many!). Someone said to me to use that method and nothing has frozen and it's been fine so i guess that was the problem. I'm guessing an error to do with that file or something. So if you ever get the same glitche you will know what to do ;). Hope that made it clear to you :)

Why don't you just delete the radial file instead of the whole folder? Then you don't have to put in your CD key everytime...

I tried to delete the radial folder too, to see if it will resolve my problem (when I use the map, the game says network connection was lost, and if I click ok, it crashes...), and it didn't. I am not using a No-DVD crack, but the original .exe, so I don't see why it crashes like that.

Do you have any idea that could resolve the problem ? Driving around without the map and still trying to find races is difficult (and you have to remember which race you have already finished)...

What about burning the game on a DVD, will it change something ?

I tried to delete the radial folder too, to see if it will resolve my problem (when I use the map, the game says network connection was lost, and if I click ok, it crashes...), and it didn't. I am not using a No-DVD crack, but the original .exe, so I don't see why it crashes like that.

Do you have any idea that could resolve the problem ? Driving around without the map and still trying to find races is difficult (and you have to remember which race you have already finished)...

What about burning the game on a DVD, will it change something ?

I don't like the idea of No-DVD cracks because i have used one in the past to save me inserting the disc for San Andreas and it has mucked the game up somehow. I think it's to do with the No-DVD crack that it doesn't work ;)

Why don't you just delete the radial file instead of the whole folder? Then you don't have to put in your CD key everytime...

To be perfectly honest i never knew about the radial file as it may not always be to do with that so I think it's best to just delete the whole folder. I mean it's not that much hassle and it's rewarding too ;)

To be perfectly honest i never knew about the radial file as it may not always be to do with that so I think it's best to just delete the whole folder. I mean it's not that much hassle and it's rewarding too ;)

Well, the fact that the radial file, CD key and BuddyCache are the only files in that folder, proves it's most likely to be your radial file, hm? :p

@TSS :

I don't use the No-Dvd crack, I just use Daemon Tools with options like Securom + Safedisc enabled.

The game launches slowly (I mean, you can see it loads like you have a real dvd in the dvd player), so everything looks good, the only problem is that when I use the map, the game crashes. It's quite impossible to play without that map...!

I've got 2 solutions, I think :

1.That's why I wondered about burning the game on a dvd, will this be effective?

2.Uploading my ORIGINAL tdu (lol, ~3.5gb) on the net, allowing me to download it on my pc and burn it on a dvd!

I know what the problem is. I must complete any sort of race before I can use the map safely. Funny, no ?

If I use the map after completing a race, ok. If I use it once again and I did not finish a race, it crashes.

So every time I want to check the map, go somewhere, I must run a race before that, lol.

BTW,

@TSS : where do I have to come on the map to have a ride with your club ?

Just post a thread in here - http://forum.turboduck.net/forumdisplay.php?f=48, if you're wishing to organise a specific special cruise.

If not, then post here - http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=790 and one of us will decide on the theme, or you can decide the theme. Hopefully you understand me ;)

And we have a road Rules cruise this saturday - http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=2770

Just post in the thread. However with Club problmes in TDU. There are no invites being given out. Sorry. I'm still waiting mine to be sent. Damn TDU Bugs.

The Club is run from (mainly) that thread. And other parts of the forum. If you post somewhere, someone is bound to see it. And tell you if it's the right place for it or not ;)