We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hi All i'm New

Nontas1993

Hello Nontas, I know u from youtube, you're that guy that posted a video of real car sounds you added for the lambo gallardo and the ferrari F430 in TDU. That vid is so great, and the sounds are so realistic but anyway welcome to our warmed up numba one club. Oh and tell us how u found this site plz.

Well Guys thanks For the welcome i found the site by searching on google i have heard a lot about it and said to myself why not check it tout last night i was browsing here and today i registered so here i am and baltoman yeah that's me i posted theese vids and it's the same name for youtube lol glad you liked em :)

Well What Is this about the cooking stuff:) anyway nontas is my real name and 1993 is my birth date so don't make funny names lol i'm trying to find my cd key i have lost it and i play with a black one right now so i can't play online when i find it i will i really want to play with you guys i have a vette z06 a viper and some other rides the cars that i have in my youtube videos are from a savegame i downloaded from the net but too bad still i have to make a new acount for online cause my current nontas profile is offline :(

Well What Is this about the cooking stuff:) anyway nontas is my real name and 1993 is my birth date so don't make funny names lol i'm trying to find my cd key i have lost it and i play with a black one right now so i can't play online when i find it i will i really want to play with you guys i have a vette z06 a viper and some other rides the cars that i have in my youtube videos are from a savegame i downloaded from the net but too bad still i have to make a new acount for online cause my current nontas profile is offline :(
If you can be bothered, there's a guide here about TDU mods. Including an offline to online profile conversion - http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=2854

Welcomombo - When you say you've heard alot about TDUC, where abouts did you hear about us? :)

If you can be bothered, there's a guide here about TDU mods. Including an offline to online profile conversion - http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=2854

Welcomombo - When you say you've heard alot about TDUC, where abouts did you hear about us? :)

Well Over there over here and on youtube other members and basssicaly i was looking for a tdu forum so i guess i found tdu heaven;)