We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Easter Gumball 3000 Challenge [Poll inc.] [PC & 360]

Iced_Bullet

Should a points system be used for the Gumball 3000 ??? [please explain]  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should a points system be used for the Gumball 3000 ??? [please explain]

• No - Don't include a point system in the Gumball [please explain]
    • Yes - Include a point system for PARTS of the Gumball [please explain]
    • Yes - Include a point system for ALL of the Gumball [please explain]
    • I'm not bothered

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Iced bullet, sorry for not contacting or anything, just been so busy with study n work, im still in for 2nite and so should gibbfish be if i can get hold of him! i dont know where the start of the whole gumball is gna be, will look at the map n work it out though, ill try and be there just for the cruise and to be involved, like i said if i can get hold of gibbfish!

Thanks

Hey, what's happening? I'm at the Diner but nowone is there and nowone is at the diner or near it on the map. What's going on?

EDIT: Well, it seems i'm out of the Gumball because nowones at the Diner or anywhere near it and haven't been for the last 20 mins, nowones on here and nowones on XFire.

Oh *beepz0rz*

Friend of me is having his birthday on sunday so...

Can't i go tommorow and swap with somebody?

sorry I was too late to reply.
Hey, Iced bullet, sorry for not contacting or anything, just been so busy with study n work, im still in for 2nite and so should gibbfish be if i can get hold of him! i dont know where the start of the whole gumball is gna be, will look at the map n work it out though, ill try and be there just for the cruise and to be involved, like i said if i can get hold of gibbfish!

Thanks

OK. Well, if you are in the Gumball, please can you choose which car you'd like for day 2. I had removed you from the list as I had not heard anything from you. But I will put you back on if you are wishing to do it.
Hey, what's happening? I'm at the Diner but nowone is there and nowone is at the diner or near it on the map. What's going on?

EDIT: Well, it seems i'm out of the Gumball because nowones at the Diner or anywhere near it and haven't been for the last 20 mins, nowones on here and nowones on XFire.

Well people should have been there ... Sorry if they weren't, but it's not up to me to babysit them and constantly PM them about it. [Not having a go at you, it's the others :)]

Sorry guys I havn't replied sooner, but I was in London Saturday and Sunday.

Nice long post Iced. I can see your getting fed up and I can totally understand. It sucks having so many people signing up saying they will do it and then like 1 person turns up :(. Makes it all seem so crap and meh...

Oh and Carboy I told you on MSN that it WASN'T a race and you still didn't believe me so now you have been proven wrong by iced.

Apparently it's meant to be a race for stage 2 but I can't confirm that as no official word from Iced and it was Speed that told me.

Out of the 25 people or so that signed up for this only 5 (thats a fifth) have done it which I think is really appauling :oook: But of course you're always going to get "some" people doing that as theres no way to stop it.

Also why do people leave things so late? I had CarFreak asking me on MSN what the hell he was meant to be doing at the last minute. I mean is it not easy to sort it out amongst yourselves? Why were you asking me? It's not like I am the organizer of the gumball and I have no idea how it was organized. I am only a person competing in it. If I was doing it I would have sorted it out long before the day it was actually meant to be done.

Plus Iced was not in your group for that day so I have no idea why you were relying on him.

Iced has spent ages organizing all this for your benefit and people just muck it up and throw chances away. I don't know how he manages to keep it going because I know most people would have given up by now and I respect him for that ;)

Iced has spent ages organizing all this for your benefit and people just muck it up and throw chances away. I don't know how he manages to keep it going because I know most people would have given up by now and I respect him for that ;)
I know, and this is the reason why I don't think I'm bothering next time. I think next time I shall just make a map and just set a few dates for people to turn up. Or just do a Gumball Style cruise, within our normal friday night style. Thank you for the "respect" and I gave you some rep :D

Ok, after having read the few previous posts, I regret to have to say that I once again won't be able to make it. As it's half-term, I have to take my sister out Ice Skating.

I'm sorry, but this hasn't been a good Gumball for me (or a few others by the looks of it). However, whether I'm there or not I fully appreciate the effort you put into this Iced, thanks.

Who has actually bothered to turn up then? (lets see now ....)

- SpeedFreak? :mad:

- MadMax? :mad:

- [TCLee]? :mad:

- TriggerHappy? :mad:

- Driving_King_Sam? :mad:

- Ryzza5? :mad:

- TheScottishSpotter? :D

- S71NG3R :D

- Carboy :D

- TitusSun :D

- DriftNismo :D

I have lef tout people who have had vaild excuses.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother organising this ... not one of those people who were meant to turn up today tried to get in contact with me about not turning up! I can see them on XFire and MSN, but guess what! I cba to even ask them, tbh. Ill just cruise with GhostRacer who happens to be be on TDU now :)

I wouldn't mind if they'd tried to contact me ... but they havn't.

I'm 99% sure I won't be holding one of these Gumballs again (or at least to this level)

Sorry for not turning up. My clan have just entered Clan base in call of duty 4, and we've been playing a lot of clan matches and scrims, and I've been needed to arrange practice for out 50 man clan.

Sorry if you don't find this a vlaid excuse. But my clan needs someone to lead them in the right direction.

Yet again, sorry for not turning up.

Who has actually bothered to turn up then? (lets see now ....)

- SpeedFreak? :mad:

- MadMax? :mad:

- [TCLee]? :mad:

- TriggerHappy? :mad:

- Driving_King_Sam? :mad:

- Ryzza5? :mad:

- TheScottishSpotter? :D

- S71NG3R :D

- Carboy :D

- TitusSun :D

- DriftNismo :D

I have lef tout people who have had vaild excuses.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother organising this ... not one of those people who were meant to turn up today tried to get in contact with me about not turning up! I can see them on XFire and MSN, but guess what! I cba to even ask them, tbh. Ill just cruise with GhostRacer who happens to be be on TDU now :)

I wouldn't mind if they'd tried to contact me ... but they havn't.

I'm 99% sure I won't be holding one of these Gumballs again (or at least to this level)

You left me out!!

And when I try to contact u on MSN, you're not online :(

(Max, what's your clan name? I might be interested in joining... :p)

You left me out!!

And when I try to contact u on MSN, you're not online :(

(Max, what's your clan name? I might be interested in joining... :p)

I take it you paly Call of Duty 4? if so, i will like to see you play first, since I am a recuiter int he clan. So if I can see how you play then I can process you.

www.black-hearts.net

Go here, make an introdution post saying you would like to join. And say that I sent you and I will be recruting you.

Really sorry about not being able to attend todays Gumball but i'm sure this is a valid excuse, as said on MSN.

"I would have come but to play games such as Frontlines etc.. I need more hdd space. I have externals but this needs to be on the main internal hdd. So my dad bought a 500gb internal and thats getting made as the main hdd in the pc and the old hdd in it is being as a slave or an internal hdd acting as an external hdd. Honestly I would get space on my pc but it's all taken up by good programs lol"

eh? It's 8pm GMT (6am here) and there's nobody at the Chrysler dealership?
Well it was meant to start at 10pm GMT. However that is the time you were there, according to the time of your post.
Ok, what just happened? I was waiting there for 30mins and nobody showed up!
Well it would appear that you were the only one who actually bothered to turn up (except me) out of EVERYONE who's meant to be competing for day 2. Sorry, but I cannot babysit everyone and constantly remind them. If they turn up, they turn up, if they dont, they don't. This now means I won't be doing another Gumball like this as you were the only one to turn up to day 2.
By the looks of my time stamps you posted that at 10PM GMT....?
:p