We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PSN ID

DriftNismo

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the general idea was that this is a TDU forum, and TDU was released on PC and X360, and XFire is used by PC players. That is why (I thought) that PSN ID isn't included, as TDU isn't on PS3. Although thinking about it, it would be useful to know if members have PSN and what their ID is.

I thought the general idea was that this is a TDU forum, and TDU was released on PC and X360, and XFire is used by PC players. That is why (I thought) that PSN ID isn't included, as TDU isn't on PS3. Although thinking about it, it would be useful to know if members have PSN and what their ID is.
You you can get online on Ps2 TDU ;) So he has a point. But yeah .... If Drift edited his first post to PS2 ... But Diablo has a point. there are no active online Ps2 users ... so there's not much point really.

• 1 month later...

Alright we hear you, I'll add this over this weekend. Can I just say one thing though, if you don't have valid info for that item please don't fill it in* as it just causes uneccessary space on the page. From now on any invalid profile fields will be removed.

Thanks !

*IE If you don't have a live, PSN, gamespy, xfire etc please don't fill that section in, thanks!

Alright we hear you, I'll add this over this weekend. Can I just say one thing though, if you don't have valid info for that item please don't fill it in* as it just causes uneccessary space on the page. From now on any invalid profile fields will be removed.

Thanks !

*IE If you don't have a live, PSN, gamespy, xfire etc please don't fill that section in, thanks!

BREAKING YOUR OWN RULES! Remove that gaming rig this instant, mister ;)