We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU: PC Car Sound Upgrades! Pack 2 now ready!!

Mb

A lot of tuning and testing and going in and out of TDU. My PC must hate me now "are you going to play the damm game or not?". :D

My TDU just crashes if I start it up too many times without restarting the PC... :rolleyes:

[end of off-topic]

• Replies 468
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the new sounds.

Just a little update on the sound pack v3.0 delay. I'm looking at real life sounds now. I don't want to get your hopes up as it may not be possible. It's taking time to experiment and test different ways to get the best results. Working full time dose not help either.

So if all works out well then hopefully the wait will be worth it.

I'm not talking about the xbox TDU, this is for PC of course.:) I can hook my xbox 360 sound cables to the computer and play any game while recording and well it can be used for sounds. If you have heard the sound sample what ive put that is directly from PGR4.

That's what I'm doing, only with a PS2. How do you get cars to hold their revs? For the Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale sound I'm trying to sample off NFS:HP2, it's difficult to get the car to hold 2000rpm on full throttle long enough to get a decent sound sample off it.

Thanks for the new sounds.

Just a little update on the sound pack v3.0 delay. I'm looking at real life sounds now. I don't want to get your hopes up as it may not be possible. It's taking time to experiment and test different ways to get the best results. Working full time dose not help either.

So if all works out well then hopefully the wait will be worth it.

Is it okay if you create a new thread for pack 3.0? This one's getting sort of packed. Just an idea...

Can't wait! This one'll have carpack cars! Thanks for looking at real life sounds for reference, and not just guessing.

-Leadfoot

;66366']Is it okay if you create a new thread for pack 3.0? This one's getting sort of packed. Just an idea...

Can't wait! This one'll have carpack cars! Thanks for looking at real life sounds for reference, and not just guessing.

-Leadfoot

Yes there will be a new thread as feedback from the community will be important to update the pack.

There will be a full release and then patches based of community feedback.

The megapack cars are being worked on too.

Yes there will be a new thread as feedback from the community will be important to update the pack.

There will be a full release and then patches based of community feedback.

The megapack cars are being worked on too.

Thanks! Still can't wait!

-Leadfoot

THe RUF sounds aren't changing for me. All the other sounds I've downloaded off this site work fine but the RUF don't. :oook: Any idea whats causing this? Driving me insane that I can barely hear my favorite cars. I have a single core CPU so its not the "sutter bug" causing it.