We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Server Problems

Baldy

Can you connect to the tdu servers?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Can you connect to the tdu servers?

• Yes - Xbox 360
    • No - Xbox 360
    • Yes - PC
    • No - PC
    • Yes - PS2
    • No - PS2

Hey members, please can you vote on the poll as to whether you can get on the tdu servers for online play.

There are many problems today yet there seems to be no word from Atari on the problems we are having. So if we can establish what problems people are having it may help Atari to fix them.

Please post what your connection to the servers is like and any other faults you receive.

Thanks

Baldred

TDU-Central Staff

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The PC servers has been down all day.

I thought it was to do with the competition as every time we try to do it something like this happens.

I don't think Atari want anyone to win the t-shirts. :D

But it's not until the weekend so I hope they fix it soon

The PC servers has been down all day.

I thought it was to do with the competition as every time we try to do it something like this happens.

I don't think Atari want anyone to win the t-shirts. :D

But it's not until the weekend so I hope they fix it soon

I hope it's fixed by friday, as I have to get the filming done before GC (no rivalry what so ever :p)

joke, idm, will just annoy me greatly if they are down.

Dans Randomrune and Bolmedias 14

Back on topic,

the pc tech place on the official forums is expecting a patch, maybe this is it?

And also, tenebra has been very activley posting on the official forums lately, i think shes keeping something to herself about this

NNNNOOOOOO Don't get our hopes up :eek:

Anyway, I'll quitely leave this thread before a mod tells me off for spamming :p

:p

OK, thanks for the explanation of the Dans :)

NNNNOOOOOO Don't get our hopes up :eek:

Anyway, I'll quitely leave this thread before a mod tells me off for spamming :p

:p

OK, thanks for the explanation of the Dans :)

Dans? (theres just one, well there only one that i was talking about)

Everyone seems to playing cod4, im getting mine in wednesday :o

:(some dude on the official forum said this is tdu's sunset also called they shutting down the servers well thats what he thinks lets hope no offense to him he's wrong and hey who knows it could just be a bug in the system they will have fixed by tommorow (i hope) and hey on the bright side in a way this could mean tdu 2

Caution, proceeding post contains 3am cynicism

There's no way they'd shut down the TDU servers permenantly without express warning.

Apart from anything, there's no diabolical switch with "on" and "off" written on it linked to the feeble whirring box from the 70s they laughingly call the Test Drive Server.

Its a major consideration on their part. They'd stand to lose an awfully large amount of money from people who are still buying the game, of which there are many.

I expect some dolt on a smoke break in the server room tripped on a cable and yanked the little bugger out, inadvertently causing the 20 odd people who still play this travesty of a game to be unable to connect. I doubt they've even noticed yet, given the state they leave it in when they consider it "working".

Don't get me wrong, I love Test Drive. But the sheer volume of problems I've had with it tempts me on regular occasion to tear out my monitor by the stand and mash it violently into the printer beside it.

Today's bug tempts me in just this way.