We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What do you Pwn at in RL?

eleKtro

Since we all know we can own in games, what do you own in the real world?

I love 4x4 off roading and I have 13 acres of land to play with, with 2 4x4 Lada Nivas :D

And nothing like some Tractor Drag Racing :D

Here's my uncle playing with his new toy. A 200bhp turbo charged Ford D series engine bolted into a 50 year old tractor, what's not to like?

Im good at... getting 105HP up to highway speed before I get ran over...

Doing cut table at work, Pizza Hut. Im the only one that does it because im the only one fast enough to do it alone. Our pizza hut just so happens to be the busiest in our area...

Web browsing, im good at that. Yea, I don't go out too much. Im a computer zombie.

:badspelling:

I pwn at drawing cars and houses, and writing comics. I also pwn at knowing useless info about most cars availible in the USA. It freaks people out when I know every car on the road, including its engine and color.

Same about the cars for me... My friends think I'm obsessed... My art on the other hand, er not so good...

Guest RB26DETT
I pwn at basketball. I'm 5'7" and I can dunk on a 10 foot rim. So yeah.

woah! you got hops bro! i can only tap the board on a standard height ring.

i play basketball aswell. i'm 5'7, take jump shots most of the time. i love shooting three's.

VIVA LA MAVERICKS!

Haha max, my cousin does something similar, with the tractor pull. He has an old Bulldog tractor with a 335 hp / 560 lbft Turbo Diesel in it :)

In RL I pwn at GO-Karting, knowing all Australian built cars (not really hard at all lol), and riding my 4x4 motorbike over massive jumps :D.

Nice MadMax, must be great fun. I do powerboating (just going out now :) ) and fishing mainly as my hobbies, probably spent to much time on the rowing machine down th gym if that counts.

Oh and Baldred if you like jet ski's you've love the boat thats moored near our boat, its about 10 times bigger though as it has a back that opens up with two jet ski's you can drive out, aswell a a few other toys, costs about 5 million pounds though :(

running clubs and bars - simply the best, all aspects of it. i can out run any glass collector, i will challenge anybody at serving customers and my total takings will (im so confident) be at least double the challengers. even running them and ticketing the streets. its deff one thing in life i can say im AWESOME at...

all except one discipline of it all, which despite my many years in the trade, never took the time to learn and thats flaring. always intended to but never got round to it. If i was to go back into the trade. it would have to be a 2year TGI training course first

SPIN THOSE BOTTLES :) But with 4 kids, dont suppose ever will do it, and now that im taking lessons in flash website design, dont suppose bars will be graced with me ever again... more money making websites :)

I pwn at drawing cars and houses, and writing comics. I also pwn at knowing useless info about most cars availible in the USA. It freaks people out when I know every car on the road, including its engine and color.

omg, me too... I know evey single car on the road (old cars don't count)... and I draw alot of comics of Balto n' Dioxi (Super Heroes I've invented) and my car drawing.... I think it looks ok but Im totally not the best

oh.. and i pwn at body boarding