We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Loads of New GTA IV Previews

Who

just so you all know, pretty much every gaming site on the net has got a preview of GTA IV on it...

for a start - GTA IV has been dated... April 29th

IGN UK's Impressions

1up's impressions

Gameplayer's impressions

Games Radar's Impressions

Gameplayer's GTA IV factfile

theres more on the web, just keep your eyes open...

:omg:

the amount you can do is amazing this game will probably be one of the best alround games of the year and will be very hard for any other game to beat it. Just read the 1st article and its just amazing some of the things that you can do.

You wont see me for months/years once this comes out.

+rep Dodgem for finding it

YEEESSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the must have games of 2008 sure looks great, I will certainly be buying it at 7am in the morning on Friday 29th April :D, and the beauty of it is I will book it off from work so I have allllllllllllll day to roam Liberty City before most people even get their hands on it :D.

Another thing it will provide some entertainment in between 29th April and the NHL 2K9 release date :p.

OH YEA!!! i been tracking this game for so long, and heres why...

1) program possiblities are (and i mean) endless.... coders can do so much with these titles it would make your head spin

2) despite modern games running like rubbish on latest hardware/software the original gta game can be installed on the same high tech hardware/software and run flawless despite the fact its was made well before the tech.

3) every gta title has ran from the box without the need for a patch to make it work

4) gameplay - what can anyone say these titles have more gamplay option than 10titles in one package,

5) you can start a new game, over and over and still never repeat the same experience, your memorys not good enough

6) g25 can be used with it, and the pc is well lacking another good game to use this with

7) have you seen the size of it ? its like 6 times bigger than tdu

8) the people behind the gta serious are starting to head into multiplayer versions of the series bigtime and that is one BIG CLAP!!!

9) compare the graphics from the original gta to the latest and you will see that the game world just doubles on every title

10) you get all that for 30quid......

Hey Nige you might want to check your calendar ... 29th April is a TUESDAY!

Lets just hope this plays like San Andreas (or better) without any sacfices for graphics

I for 1 will most probably dissappear off the TDU Planet for at least a month when this comes out

There we go guys theres my 'so called overdue Nugget' I told you I would say something stupid to get one :D.

I'm in the same boat as stinger, I'm tempted to get it on both platforms as every GTA I've played has been on the Playstation but then everyone I play with is on the 360.

You brought a PS3 now then :( ??????? . tut tut tut tut !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to admit previously being a Sony-boy that I still 'might' get a PS3 ... mainly for GT5, Metal Gear and Little Big Planet (love the physics engine!) ... but also it's tempting now that Blueray appears to have won the HD war! ... the only problem is I'll need an HDMI switch box which will most probably be in the shape of a new amplifier/tuner so another 700 quid at least on top of the cost of the PS3!

but back to the topic ... I'll be happy enough to play GTA on the 360 even if it might seem wierd I'm not on a PS*

The 360 is the only way to go for me. I looked at all games for PS3 new ones too and only GT5 is the game I would buy.

So £300 for GT5 is a bit much I think. Even MGS4 is not worth it just looking at the videos and it's still got the annoying sounds when the enemy see you. Then there's the glowing ring around your waste this is what I hate about playstation games they can't go full hardcore there has to be something flashing somewhere.

So the only option for GTAIV is 360 plus a lot more good games and then there is the live online that sold it for me. GTA online is fantastic if it's anything like the mods for the older PC versions.

I'll put it to you like this:

I'm a Microsoft fanboy (:D !) so:

I support HD DVD.

I support what ever console Microsoft releases.

I will buy a Zune as soon has or hell if they even decide they will bring the Ipod killer over here :D.

I hate Sony :D.

I will never buy a PS3 ever, I made the mistake of buying a PS2 after my Xbox and boy was I disappointed cough*GRAPHICS WERE CRAP*cough !!!.

So I can live without GT5, New Getaway, Blue Ray (Sucks !) and the pointless PS3 fanboyism :).

For a life of Microsoft, Xbox, HD DVD and the happiness of being a Microsoft fanboy (Gotta keep it real with the American companies i.e. GM :D !)

Besides Rockstar are on Microsoft's side now so I would expect to see another GTA with added content on the next Microsoft console before a PS4 (Stupid name !) release.