We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Mafia are back!! 08/02/08

S71NG3R

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, this made me laugh nonstop for for 5 minutes and it made me actually cry. What a post ;):D:D:D

Figure "Yay thats me finished"

Sun "Wow, thats so amazing! It's very professional. You've done such a good job, now it's time to send it in to a competition! ;)"

Can't wait until tonight again guys! :)

S71NG3R, are we doing as I suggested, or are we actually going to find random people?

As we never actually saw another person in that 2.5 hours who wasn't from TDUC ...

imo, it'd be much better if we started where we left off and just picked on each other :)

Can't wait until tonight again guys! :)

S71NG3R, are we doing as I suggested, or are we actually going to find random people?

As we never actually saw another person in that 2.5 hours who wasn't from TDUC ...

imo, it'd be much better if we started where we left off and just picked on each other :)

Yes we will be doing Mafia with TDU-C members as victims like last night.

Just turn up with the Mafia car we will choose who will be first.

So it's more fun the victims can only use up to and including class E.

So it's more fun the victims can only use up to and including class E.

I second that! I think Speed's was the most enjoyable, as it went on for the longest time, and the cars were quite evenly matched at top speed. I resorted to draftng traffic to overtake him! Your's was good too, but a bit too short (but that's the way it goes, some are short and some are long). TSS's choice in car was a bit too fast :p

Anyway, cya tonight ... :)

Where're we meeting? Pagani Zonda?

I second that! I think Speed's was the most enjoyable, as it went on for the longest time, and the cars were quite evenly matched at top speed. I resorted to draftng traffic to overtake him! Your's was good too, but a bit too short (but that's the way it goes, some are short and some are long). TSS's choice in car was a bit too fast :p

Anyway, cya tonight ... :)

Where're we meeting? Pagani Zonda?

Yes we will meet there and then go south there are some good roads there.