We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*screams* EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I also saw a Fiat 500 Abarth and got a shot of it as it was passing on the other side of the road.

I wouldn't say today was anything amazing, sighting wise, but I did see some cars I haven't seen for a while! The trip (which was a 300 mile roundtrip) was actually really interesting, especially seeing some of the lochs and mountains etc... :)

- Harrier GR7 (Flew overhead in Oban, sounded fantastic! :eek:)

- Cessna 206 Sea Plane (Stationary at the side of Loch Lommond and went down to take some shots. Was awesome! :D)

- Alpina B10 V8

- Audi RS4 Avant (Older style)

- Audi RS4 Avant x2

- Fiat 500 Abarth

- Jaguar XKR

- Jaguar XKR Convertible

- Bentley Turbo R

- Porsche Cayenne Turbo

- BMW X5 4.8is

- Audi S4 Estate (New)

- Porsche 964 Carrera

- Jaguar XJR (Older model)

- Nissan 350Z Roadster (Surprisingly rare now)

- Vauxhall Vectra VXR x2

- Porsche 968

- Vauxhall Zafira VXR

I never thought I'd live to the day when some fine cars got to my city,even though its the second biggest in Bulgaria.

Yea,yea I know its not too much of a rare cars(not at all to be honest) but,I saw 'm for first time for real :D .

Mazda MX - 5(newest model)

Toyota Celica(94-99 model(rally legend if I'm not wrong ;) )

Mitsubishi Evo 8(chrome black + aftermarket exhaust system,sounded gorgeous)

Sadly I couldnt take any pictures of them :D

I never thought I'd live to the day when some fine cars got to my city,even though its the second biggest in Bulgaria.

Yea,yea I know its not too much of a rare cars(not at all to be honest) but,I saw 'm for first time for real :D .

Mazda MX - 5(newest model)

Toyota Celica(94-99 model(rally legend if I'm not wrong ;) )

Mitsubishi Evo 8(chrome black + aftermarket exhaust system,sounded gorgeous)

Sadly I couldnt take any pictures of them :D

Do you live in Varna? If yes, here's the Evo you're most probably talking about. (picture taken yesterday) :)

Evo_VIII_03_by_KoenigseggBG.jpg

Thanks. Here the silver on black is only allowed on cars registered before 1974 (iirc). Using that format on cars registered after 1974 is illegal, although you see a few people around with them. Including a Veyron!

The silver on black looks cooler, especially on exotics.

Here black letters on a white background is for the front of the car, black letters on yellow for the back.

For the front its the exact opposite. White on black and your choice with the rear.

And yes, silver on black look really nice on exotics. Also good that our plates are more or less standard, without "CALIFORNIA- Sunshine State" and a palm tree on the side. Look really out of place on a Lamborghini.