We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

No, just I personally couldn't be bothered thinking up all those clever photo titles - sooner or later it must become difficult to conjour up new ones

Oh yeah, haha. It does become difficult sometimes. Ask Tom or Penfold, I guess. Dunno what it's like for them.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today was my last day in DC and I saw 2 silver Aston Martin V8 Vantages a black 90s Dodge Viper convertible, a grey BMW 645Ci coupe, I also saw 2 sl65 amgs and sl55 amgs, and some bmws and mercedes, tommarow Im going to Virginia Beach and my hotel is right by the beach so I hope to see some more nice cars at the hotel.

Today was my last day in DC and I saw 2 silver Aston Martin V8 Vantages a black 90s Dodge Viper convertible, a grey BMW 645Ci coupe, I also saw 2 sl65 amgs and sl55 amgs, and some bmws and mercedes, tommarow Im going to Virginia Beach and my hotel is right by the beach so I hope to see some more nice cars at the hotel.

Pics or it never happened :oook:

You live in NY and don't see exclusive cars?

Nope. :( I thought I'd be seeing a bunch of Maybach's or Bentley's everywhere but I don't. It's the same as the towns outside of the city.

My uncle once claimed he saw a Carrera GT, though. But it was when I was about 10, so he must've been joking.

You live in NY and don't see exclusive cars?

That's what I told him! :cheeky:

Nope. :( I thought I'd be seeing a bunch of Maybach's or Bentley's everywhere but I don't. It's the same as the towns outside of the city.

My uncle once claimed he saw a Carrera GT, though. But it was when I was about 10, so he must've been joking.

Eh, it helps you appreciate lesser cars, like Merc AMGs and Subaru STIs. And at least when you do see an exotic car, it'll be that much more exciting. :)

-Leadfoot

;422501']Eh' date=' it helps you appreciate lesser cars, like [i']Merc AMGs[/i] and Subaru STIs. And at least when you do see an exotic car, it'll be that much more exciting. :)

Even those are rare! Well for me at least. I never see AMG's, M's, GT's, STI's, RS's, etc. Just base models.

;422501']

Eh, it helps you appreciate lesser cars, like Merc AMGs and Subaru STIs. And at least when you do see an exotic car, it'll be that much more exciting. :)

-Leadfoot

My words. I have to check the Google StreetView :P

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Crappy spy photo :D

Some guy bought it recently. I see it everyday. I'm bit dissapointed by this Evo: Nice looking, but it doesn't sound good.

Edit:

Even those are rare! Well for me at least. I never see AMG's, M's, GT's, STI's, RS's, etc. Just base models.

Common, man. Do you see that Bentley? :p I'm surprised about NY cars, that they aren't in this beautiful city!

and some STI for you:

I really don't want to be harsh, but honestly, you post like 5 posts a day in this thread alone with every single car and detail. That wasn't what this thread was originally for. It's about posting something cool you saw with a picture. Yes I know you're posting some cool cars and you say you can't get pictures, but this is why this:

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss88/SilentWolf8979/Humor/pics_or_it_didnt_happen_retro_poste.jpg?t=1273671006 meme exists. I'm sorry if I sound mean but, that's just the way this thread started out.

Would be nice if you had proof of a sighting but if not all is not lost :D.

That wasn't what this thread was originally for.

Scoob - Read the above quote, from the original post, which was made before you joined TDUC, so how are you aware what was in mind when this thread was created? :confused:

The pictures are great and all, but not everyone is capable of taking pictures of cars they see everyday. I think we get enough pictures in this thread to give a nice balance between those just posting the cars and those posting pictures.

I know no pictures along with a fully worded post doesn't matter, but I just thought he was taking it a little bit too far, what with all the small details, etc. I'm not trying to act like I own this thread, and I know I don't post pics either, but it's just a bit irritating to me.

Scoob - Read the above quote, from the original post, which was made before you joined TDUC, so how are you aware what was in mind when this thread was created? :confused:

The pictures are great and all, but not everyone is capable of taking pictures of cars they see everyday. I think we get enough pictures in this thread to give a nice balance between those just posting the cars and those posting pictures.

Yeah, but let's be honest here the guy basically spams. Not only are there no photos they are nothing sightings. It's not a snobbery thing, I like 370z's, M3's and 500 Abarth's but unless you live in Rwanda they're not really mention worthy spots. Not to mention this is the ONLY thread he posts in so one might think he'd invest in a camera or maybe some simple effort.

Pics are best, if you only post what you saw with words then people are going to not only be disappointed but annoyed if it's all you do. Taking a pic shouldn't be an issue especially if you are seeing cars like are being mentioned all the time. This topic leads itself to pics and in all honesty it's only the pics I look at. :D

I don't find it wrong when someone doesn't post pics.And one more thing.I never seen 370Z,so if I see it I am gonna post it here.Actually I would like you to come here to see which cars I'm seeing every day.For me 911 997 is win so you can't say that everything below 430 is not good enogh to post it here.

See, posts like the one above (:eek:) totally make up for some people lacking pictures :eek:

And fair point Scoob and Tom, but if the only thread he posts in is this thread and you're not a fan of his post the ignore function is always there.