We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1999 Bentley Azure turbo

3 Range Rover Sports

1,029,475,739,342 Corvettes lol

2009 Jaguar XKR convertible

2009 Jaguar XF

4 Porsche Boxsters

2009 Nissan 370Z

2006 Jaguar S-type R

2009 Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG

i think that's about it (note that these are not common sitings around my area, I went to the mall lol)

ok i saw these a couple of days ago then forgot about them.

X4 Porsche Cyannens (or how ever you spell it)

X10 Ford Expedtions MAX's

X3 Ford Mustang GT Convertibles and one that was modded alot

A Riced up chevy cobalt

and this one is recently the R/T Challenger again

It is, if you love them so much like i do. And When Theirs probally 2 here a white one and a black one and the rest are at the dealer. So When you see it on the road and hear the V8 Engine Roaring, Not Just Seating on in the show room or outside on display that will probally never be started intill they get a discoun. So yes it is interesting!

And If You Live Bascially At the 'ring good for you i would love to live their and see all those cars. so if you see them all the time it shouldn't interesting to you either, is it?

It is, if you love them so much like i do. And When Theirs probally 2 here a white one and a black one and the rest are at the dealer. So When you see it on the road and hear the V8 Engine Roaring, Not Just Seating on in the show room or outside on display that will probally never be started intill they get a discoun. So yes it is interesting!

And If You Live Bascially At the 'ring good for you i would love to live their and see all those cars. so if you see them all the time it shouldn't interesting to you either, is it?

Well said, +rep. ;)

They are not exotic, they are not special, they are not fast, they are not beautifull, they are not limited edition.

So, not interesting.:rolleyes:

Im not saying i saw a Audi A5, Mercedes E320 or things like that. Same thing.

And what's with everybody saying i live at the Ring. It's like 250km from here. Rubbish argument.

Oh, come on, Mb. As much as I respect you and envy you, you should stop messing around. We all know you see great cars all the time. I hate you so much when you say that the DBS Volante isn`t exotic for you as you see it daily. I love your photos and know that you aren`t interested at all at most of the cars we see. Sometimes I just wonder, how lucky can you be. I only seen two Lambos in my life. I haven`t got the chance to be at a trackday or at any racetrack. In different countries, different standarts. You can`t imagine how exited I`m feeling when seeing the M5 Hamann or the CL65 AMG. You wouldn`t even take a shot of those. So, as it`s probably been said before, mind your own business and respect other people`s opinions and standarts. ;)

Just mah 2 cents. ;)

Oh, come on, Mb. As much as I respect you and envy you, you should stop messing around. We all know you see great cars all the time. I hate you so much when you say that the DBS Volante isn`t exotic for you as you see it daily. I love your photos and know that you aren`t interested at all at most of the cars we see. Sometimes I just wonder, how lucky can you be. I only seen two Lambos in my life. I haven`t got the chance to be at a trackday or at any racetrack. In different countries, different standarts. You can`t imagine how exited I`m feeling when seeing the M5 Hamann or the CL65 AMG. You wouldn`t even take a shot of those. So, as it`s probably been said before, mind your own business and respect other people`s opinions and standarts. ;)

Just mah 2 cents. ;)

Couldn't have said it better myself. Although I think he's too selfish to bother about other people and what they think as he thinks it's his opinion which counts!

Got round to editing the Cayenne GTS photo. :p

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/TheScottishSpotter/IMG_8665edit12111.jpg

Just mah 2 cents. ;)

Thanks for the heads up.

I never said a DBS Volante isn't exotic, i never said i saw it daily. I might get to see it daily later, now a days i'll have to do with DBS's and stuff.:lol:

Nah just messing around bro. In my hometown there are some nice exotics around. Some SLR and Lambo's yeah. See them quite often so those have a smaller Wow-factor if you get what i mean. If i see another SLR i think it's awesome, as i never saw that one before. I got very excited when seeing the F40 a couple of weeks back, never thought i'd see that. And yes, i do take pics of M5's and CL65's, as they are awesome pieces of machinery. Those cars are very great, and i do really like them. But they are more common over here. I respect other people's sightings, sure. But when they come here and say they saw a Cayenne... That's not really special is it?

I mean, it sure looks good, sure has a V8. It sure is a Porsche. As i'm so used to them, i don't bother about them actually, and find it "weird" that other people get so excited when they see a Cayenne or a Porsche 996, i can hardly understand that some people never get to see those cars in the area they live in.

I got myself in a big mess in this topic i guess, i'll try to get more into the other things around here. Sorry for my cockyness :o Hope you guys might understand this. I'm having a hard time over here, things don't work out as they should, don't have much patience and school is getting on my nerves.

That's it for now, cya.

Edit:

Oh, and btw. Awesome shot on that GTS Scottie ;)

Edit 2:

Thought of throwing out a pic aswell then.

http://i41.tinypic.com/1zp3c5c.jpg

Last October, some Brits enjoying the Nurburgring.

Ok. I think there has been a bit of confusion as cars which may not necessarilly be imporant to you, may be amazing to someone else and this is the thing various people don't realise.

To give an example ; I know someone who lives around the southern area of London and he see's cars which I can only dream of seeing such as a Carrera GT or an Enzo or whatever, but he doesn't really think much of it which I can't understand.

I think it's best if we realise the situation and try and refrain from commenting to something which would otherwise make you mad or annoyed.

I hope people understand what i'm talking about. ;)

PS. Thanks for the comment Mb. ;) The picture you posted is very nice too!

Guest RB26DETT

besides, the title of the thread is "what you recently saw" not "exotics you recently saw" :p

i saw a white R32 GTS. *jealous* :(

Been at a local shopping centre with a mate. Seen :

Porsche 997 Turbo SpeedArt Brutal SL

Ford Mustang Shelby GT500

Hummer H2 x3 (red, black, orange)

Mercedes CL65 AMG

I have pics of the Porsche and the Mustang, will upload later. ;)

Edit :

[imglink]http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o429/Koenigsegg_album/Cars/IMG_2807.jpg[/imglink]

[imglink]http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o429/Koenigsegg_album/Cars/IMG_2810.jpg[/imglink]

[imglink]http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o429/Koenigsegg_album/Cars/IMG_2811.jpg[/imglink]

[imglink]http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o429/Koenigsegg_album/Cars/IMG_2812.jpg[/imglink]

[imglink]http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o429/Koenigsegg_album/Cars/IMG_2834.jpg[/imglink]

And on my way back...Corvette C3 Stingray Convertiable...:bow: :eek: