We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

I'd rather have that sexy R8 PPI Razor GTR behind the Veyron :p

25rdwl1.jpg

I've seen that same Enzo 3 years ago in Monaco, we drove behind it in the tunnel near the port. What a noise... EPIC :D

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reventon, you should make your own thread with all your photos in and then post the best few in here and a link to your thread so you don't clogg up this thread completely. :)

P.s: Asking for reputation won't get you reputation.

Saw a black Murciélago tonight. I heard it coming, so I rushed outside to catch it on film. But I only got that (with a bad camera lol) :( :(

Video here.

EDIT: I forgot about the others I saw today lol

Bad pictures I know, I made them from the 16th floor of the building..

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

lotuselisesc.jpg

Anybody knows what this is?

Yesterday was a crazy day, left home at 6.30 and got the train into London eventually arriving at about 8.45. Arrived in Hyde park around 9 to find the group of supercars I was looking for. At first there were only about five or six but as time went buy there were soon about 30 Ferraris and Lamborghini and 2 Atoms.

They then left in their convoy and some guy who was following them in an Audi S5 Cabriolet offered me a lift so we could see the convoy go past in a different part of London. We then went over to Parliment Square and they drove round and round it and had gathered quite a crowd of tourists by the end. After this we hopped back in the S5 and headed to their next pit stop.

This is where it got exciting as I managed to get a ride in the orange Diablo picture before for the rest of the trip where I became the navigator. So for the next 20 minutes I was setting in a Lambo in between Ferraris and other Lambos, it was just completely crazy. Finally we finished in Regents Park which where about 10 of the cars had a rev off to see who could get the loudest on the decibel meter!

Pictures:

2gsr43q.jpg

6q9xeg.jpg

swa7bl.jpg

qqbxxs.jpg

291l5oz.jpg

30uu36c.jpg

2u6faf4.jpg

vx8oo.jpg

2vvvrqo.jpg

10dxfep.jpg

1z3qjb7.jpg