We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to get all 4Chan here but, pics or it didn't happen. This isn't aimed at any one person, just in general. People's actual spots get swamped out by text, I don't come here to read what you saw, I wanna see it too!

I don't mind what it is (within obvious reason) just photograph it, camera phone or anything, it doesn't have to be a work of art.

MOAR pics peeps!

I hate to get all 4Chan here but, pics or it didn't happen. This isn't aimed at any one person, just in general. People's actual spots get swamped out by text, I don't come here to read what you saw, I wanna see it too!

I don't mind what it is (within obvious reason) just photograph it, camera phone or anything, it doesn't have to be a work of art.

MOAR pics peeps!

To be honest, quite a lot of people spot cars in places they can't take pictures. Maybe some people have spotted cars while they have been driving and therefore are unable to take a picture.

MOAR pics peeps!

I really should've got a pic of the lambo spyder as it was outside the back of my house but I didn't because I fail and I was too busy trying to find my jaw :thumbsup: I would go and get a picture of the white M3 that's on the estate but meh, cba :cheeky:

Look whats in the middle!!!

It's not on fire! WOW!

Okay, so yesterday I drove on the public roads for the first time ever! And better yet, it was in a manual car. :)

But the second time, I drove for a bit longer (in an auto) and the moment I pulled out, the VERY first car to pull out behind me was a bright red Corvette Z06. So he starts following at ten feet, and since its a learner's permit, I have one of my parents next to me saying "Don't go over the limit! Ignore him!"

Luckily, there were other roads to practice on. :)

-Leadfoot