We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving the Veyron shots, really want to get a look at an SS, hopefully it's just a matter of time. But not too much time, that wouldn't be cool.

5270260080_b3c34e0f8a_z.jpg

I need the sun to come out and the manic Christmas shoppers to go away, then I can actually go spotting again. :)

Very nice spots! I love snow-covered supercars (well, snow covered anything, but supercars are especially good).

@Car Freak: Any chance I could use some of those full-res Bugatti shots for some dualscreen backgrounds? It's really hard to find good pictures at a large enough resolution, and yours are brilliant. :)

-Leadfoot

Oh right... How are you Europeans enjoying all the snow that got dumped on you? :D

I'm enjoying it, no-one else seems to be. Even went for a drive yesterday, I almost crashed into a parked car, my dad wasn't impressed, but I thought it was hilarious :lol:

Stepped on the brakes on some snow/ice and the wheels locked up, so I took my foot off the brake and slammed them on again and the car stopped. Relax :p

I'm enjoying it, no-one else seems to be. Even went for a drive yesterday, I almost crashed into a parked car, my dad wasn't impressed, but I thought it was hilarious :lol:

Stepped on the brakes on some snow/ice and the wheels locked up, so I took my foot off the brake and slammed them on again and the car stopped. Relax :p

Were you the one who posted a couple of iPhone videos on Youtube? I saw a couple in my Subscription Box and they were, uhm. Interesting. :D:p

[quote="t., post: 377963"]Boom.[/QUOTE] Ah, the [URL="http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01687/harrods_1687630c.jpg"]new owners[/URL] are showing some traditional spirit, then? Well, probably not - just someone in the marketing department, I guess. [B]@Penfold:[/B] Also to anyone else who saw the bodykit-ed Gallardo [url=http://forum.turboduck.net/showpost.php?p=377067&postcount=6495]here[/url], you have actually witnessed something very rare - a decent (dare I say good?) looking Hamann! :) It's also brand-new and has front-top-hinged doors. [[URL="http://www.topspeed.com/cars/hamann/2011-hamann-victory-ii-ar102135.html"]TopSpeed[/URL]] -Leadfoot

Were you the one who posted a couple of iPhone videos on Youtube? I saw a couple in my Subscription Box and they were, uhm. Interesting. :D:p

Yeh, it was me. I was bored of being driven around at 25MPH all the time so I decided to record some footage :p

Aside from other drivers making the situation difficult it's really not that hard to drive in the snow.