We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the cars that dreams are made of, the cars that made legends, 5 days a week, every week. :D

On the basis that Australia outlaws LHD cars younger than 20 years and some of the best dream cars ever were LHD only... yea. Post some pics though bro, I'm a big fan of the LP560 and 458.

Guest MrLolololXD
On the basis that Australia outlaws LHD cars younger than 20 years and some of the best dream cars ever were LHD only... yea. Post some pics though bro, I'm a big fan of the LP560 and 458.

Heard of RHD conversions? lol We don't work on modern sports cars often, we mainly do older cars, like old Ferrari's, Lambo's, old Aston Martin's, old Jag's, Merc's, BMW's, Mustang's, Chev's, all that kind of stuff (restoration work mainly). But also do repairs and modifications to modern supercars aswell. :)

In the past we have had an Aston Martin DB4 GT and we currently have a Ferrari 250GT California (LWB) undergoing a full restoration, which I have been working on the past few weeks :D

And sorry but I'm not going to post any pictures of my work on a 'public' forum, but for anyone that is really interested, I have an album full of pictures I've taken of my work on my Facebook...

Heard of RHD conversions? lol We don't work on modern sports cars often, we mainly do older cars, like old Ferrari's, Lambo's, old Aston Martin's, old Jag's, Merc's, BMW's, Mustang's, Chev's, all that kind of stuff (restoration work mainly). But also do repairs and modifications to modern supercars aswell. :)

In the past we have had an Aston Martin DB4 GT and we currently have a Ferrari 250GT California (LWB) undergoing a full restoration, which I have been working on the past few weeks :D

And sorry but I'm not going to post any pictures of my work on a 'public' forum, but for anyone that is really interested, I have an album full of pictures I've taken of my work on my Facebook...

I call BS until pictures show up. If you're worried, just blank the plates. Pretty sure there's no original California's in Australia nor a DB4 GT...

Anyway, an LP640 in your city 'lololxD' or whatever your name is...

6693203145_f0ed000996_z.jpg

V12. by T0M722, on Flickr

Guest MrLolololXD
I call BS until pictures show up. If you're worried, just blank the plates. Pretty sure there's no original California's in Australia nor a DB4 GT...

Anyway, an LP640 in your city 'lololxD' or whatever your name is...

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7154/6693203145_f0ed000996_z.jpg

V12. by T0M722, on Flickr

Well I suppose here you go then, I made the folder public, I suppose it won't do any harm since people can see these cars driving around the streets and at shows anyway, theres a couple of pics of the California in there (aswell as a few other nice cars ;)), they are the only ones I have of it at the moment though. My Work Place pictures by lololol_XD - Photobucket

It is supposedly one of the 9 aluminium bodied ones, which evidence would suggest. That is also how it is sitting this very second as I took those 2 pics last week. Heres a couple of compareably angled photos >

http://www.hrowen.co.uk/eNewsletter/ferrari/2009-12-Ferrari-250/Ferrari-250-GT-LWB-California-spider-front-on-image.jpg

http://bringatrailer.com/wp-content/plugins/PostviaEmail/images/1959_Ferrari_250GT_California_Spider_LWB_1627GT_For_Sale_Rear_Top_Down_resize.jpg

Also about that DB4 GT, I was wrong. It's a DBSZ (?), I'm allowed to be wrong about that though because it was there a couple of years before I started working there and I had only seen the photos of it in the workshop :) Theres a couple of pics of it in my photobucket, which my boss took.

And not meaning to sound obnoxious, but why would you be pretty sure there are no California's or a DB4 GT in Australia (which there is)? No one has to go to you and let you know what cars they own afterall... That assumption would be based purely upon the fact that they haven't been well documented on. As a matter of fact, there are at least 12 Zonda's in Australia, but only 1 is road registered. I know because I know the person that dealt with Pagani to import those 12 Zonda's for private collections and have even laid eyes on pictures of 3 of them.

Feel skeptical if you wish, I have nothing to gain or loose by a few people who don't believe me...

SVT Raptor came into the shop yesterday. Forgot to take a picture because I was working on a 250.

That phrase sounds like it belongs on one of those meme posters lol

PS. That convertible '69 Mustang in my Photobucket album is my dad's car! :D

My Work Place pictures by lololol_XD - Photobucket[/url]

It is supposedly one of the 9 aluminium bodied ones, which evidence would suggest. That is also how it is sitting this very second as I took those 2 pics last week. Heres a couple of compareably angled photos >

http://www.hrowen.co.uk/eNewsletter/ferrari/2009-12-Ferrari-250/Ferrari-250-GT-LWB-California-spider-front-on-image.jpg

http://bringatrailer.com/wp-content/plugins/PostviaEmail/images/1959_Ferrari_250GT_California_Spider_LWB_1627GT_For_Sale_Rear_Top_Down_resize.jpg

Also about that DB4 GT, I was wrong. It's a DBSZ (?), I'm allowed to be wrong about that though because it was there a couple of years before I started working there and I had only seen the photos of it in the workshop :) Theres a couple of pics of it in my photobucket, which my boss took.

And not meaning to sound obnoxious, but why would you be pretty sure there are no California's or a DB4 GT in Australia (which there is)? No one has to go to you and let you know what cars they own afterall... That assumption would be based purely upon the fact that they haven't been well documented on. As a matter of fact, there are at least 12 Zonda's in Australia, but only 1 is road registered. I know because I know the person that dealt with Pagani to import those 12 Zonda's for private collections and have even laid eyes on pictures of 3 of them.

Feel skeptical if you wish, I have nothing to gain or loose by a few people who don't believe me...

That phrase sounds like it belongs on one of those meme posters lol

PS. That convertible '69 Mustang in my Photobucket album is my dad's car! :D

Thanks for proving me wrong I guess... :P

DBSZ's are concept coupes that are sold from a factory around the corner from me.

Umm, of course no one has to let me know about their cars. But what I was saying was "as far as I know".

I'd love to see even more pics if you've got them, just chuck them up when you're ready.

------------------------------

From a photo shoot earlier last year

6699219437_2d897385d5_z.jpg

Overshadowed by T0M722, on Flickr

Guest MrLolololXD

DBSZ's are concept coupes that are sold from a factory around the corner from me.

Sweet! Do you see them very often??

I might take a few more pics of cars as they come and go, then post 'em in this thread... :)